• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization hoods?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

I remember reading somewhere that in FM+ they showed the organization removing their hoods instead of showing their lower body or someone else? i havent seen a video about it or anything...its nothing big i was just curious

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Oh I know what you're talking about. In normal KH2 Nomura and his team hadn't gotten the animation down for someone to remove their hood in-game. With the extra time they had with FM they were able to add in that animation. If you watch the scene of Riku Vs. Roxas over at KH-Vids or KH-2.net you can see near the end of the video Riku puts his hood over head. That's about it.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Oh I know what you're talking about. In normal KH2 Nomura and his team hadn't gotten the animation down for someone to remove their hood in-game. With the extra time they had with FM they were able to add in that animation. If you watch the scene of Riku Vs. Roxas over at KH-Vids or KH-2.net you can see near the end of the video Riku puts his hood over head. That's about it.

well wat about Xemnas removing it in the 1000 heartless scene, i remeber that it went down when he took it off and went back up (it was Xemnas or Saix). did they change that?:confused:

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
well wat about Xemnas removing it in the 1000 heartless scene, i remeber that it went down when he took it off and went back up (it was Xemnas or Saix). did they change that?:confused:

Nope.
It was Xemnas removing his hood.
I believe it's for a symbolic reason.
Maybe it cna be interpreted as opeing a new road to show, the road of truth. Leading Sora more down the road, so the organization can grasp his power and use it for their advantage.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words

The point behind it was that due to time constraints it was the only one they really needed to program. Now since they have more time to work with this version they are able to show graphically the rest of the charactes removing their hoods.

Caminee

Nope.
It was Xemnas removing his hood.
I believe it's for a symbolic reason.
Maybe it cna be interpreted as opeing a new road to show, the road of truth. Leading Sora more down the road, so the organization can grasp his power and use it for their advantage.

im not trying to diss or flame you or whatever but what the hell are you talking about?

so they didnt add in showing them remove their hoods?

Khaston

It was that they were actually going to show the member removing their hoods in one take, in the original the scen would cut to their hood being half off, or it wouldn't show it at all and just have the sound.

I haven't seen it yet either.

The_Watcher

Believe it or not the hood removal scenes were the 3rd thing I was looking forward to (after org XIII rematches and improved difficulty, before ES)

However it seems like they haven't changed them (based on what I've heard)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I beleive what it means is seeing and Organization member's face while they still have their hood on.

After Sora defeats Roxas at the Station of Serenity, Sora sees Roxas' memory of getting his name. Xemnas names him and then it shows Xemnas' face visible with his hood still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back