• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaddix

Awards
Hello, everyone. Here's something that's had me very conflicted for a while. What are the elemnts for each Organization member? I will list my main theory here with the "not so sure ones" in bold (also for the elements I did not have one single name for, I will type the one I believe most likely the name as the first one):

Xemnas-Nothingness/Twilight
Xigbar-Space/Gravity
Xaldin-Wind
Vexen-Ice
Lexaeus-Earth
Zexion-Illusion (I thought it would be darkness, being the only main element left, but that is apparently disproven by a source of which I don't believe was named on the news page)
Saix-Moon
Axel-Fire
Demyx-Water
Luxord-Time
Marluxia-Flower/Plant
Larxene-Thunder
Roxas-Light
What do you people think?

rikuV2

thats preety good i would only think about saix being moon rather then rage if that is an element but good overall

Xhyuri

Hmh, looking at the Organization members and their respective nobodies, this looks very plausible...
And I agree, it really seemed as if Zexion would represent the element of darkness, seeing as how Ansem did wrote how interested he was in the subject...
Similarly, he was able to identify people by scent, quite like Riku...
Perhaps his element of illusion though might be based more on shadow and concealing, who knows...?
And not to forget, Riku did identify him as not being Sora by his scent of darkness... though this might have been his in-between nature...
I do think Xigbar's and Xemnas elements are most likely what you stated,after all, you receive the final gravity spell after defeating Xigbar and he after all does seem awfully capable of space distortion...
And for Xemnas I have my reasons to be 100% sure that his element is nothingness...
Ah, but I might be wrong there as well...

I was a bit sceptical about moon actually being an element at first, but looking at Square's history, or rather the Seiken densetsu series, I rather quickly changed my mind.^^

However, what about Luxord?
I do see, why you state it to be time, but does the official source material reveal anything concrete about that?

Sexy Angel
The list looks good enough, except Xemnas's element is darkness. Oh and Zexions element is grammer...duh!!!

:toungesmile:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Xemnas-Nothingness or something to that measure
Xigbar-Teleportation
Xaldin-Wind
Vexen-Ice
Leaxeus-Earth
Zexion-Unknown-possibly Illusion
Saix-Moon
Axel-Fire
Demyx-Water
Luxhord-Time
Marluxia-Spring
Larxene-Thunder
Roxas-Darkness-Light

Just type in one of their names on Google, and click on the Wilkpedia Dictionary one. It tells you everything about them!i!

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Grammar, FTW. xD Zexion doesn't seem to match anything, though his element was confirmed as Illusion, yes.

Well, time must be Luxord's element. Although you didn't get that spell in KH2, all of the spells in KH were attributed to Organization members, and Time (Stop, Stopra, Stopga) was a spell. Also, the battle against him was timed, so there's evidence. Also, occasionally, one can see a spectral clock face as an effect from his attacks. Besides, what would his element be besides time? I can't really think of anything else, LOL.

Xemnas' element could be considered either Darkness or Nothingness, as he has control over them both. It's more logical to say that his element is Nothingness, but that he also has more control over the darkness than other Nobodies. Well, in my opinion anyway. xDDD

mongoose300

Xemnas-Nothingness or something to that measure
Xigbar-Teleportation
Xaldin-Wind
Vexen-Ice
Leaxeus-Earth
Zexion-Unknown-possibly Illusion
Saix-Moon
Axel-Fire
Demyx-Water
Luxhord-Time
Marluxia-Spring
Larxene-Thunder
Roxas-Darkness-Light

Just type in one of their names on Google, and click on the Wilkpedia Dictionary one. It tells you everything about them!i!

wikipedia is not always accurate, especially about things that are popular or controversial. Besides, do teleportation and spring really sound like elements to you.

Also, i am pretty sure that luxord is time considering that he uses it in his battle. If it was chance it would have something to do with luck but considering that it is a timed battle i doubt it that it is.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
RHoD said:
Xemnas - Nothingness - aerial blades
Xigbar - Space - gun arrows
Xaldin - Wind - six lances
Vexen - Ice - shield
Lexaeus - Earth - Tomahawk
Zexion - Illusion - Lexicron(book)
Saix - Moon - claymore
Axel - Fire - chakrams
Demyx - Water - sitar
Luxord - Time - cards
Marluxia - Nature - scythe
Larxene - Thunder - knives
Roxas - Light - Keyblade

The confirmed list of elements and weapons.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I) Xemnas-Darkness-Lightsabers
II) Xigbar-Gravity-Dual Snipers
III) Xaldin-Wind-Six Lances
IV) Vexen-Ice-Shield
V) Lexaeus-Earth-Tomahawk
VI) Zexion-Shadows/Illusion-Lexicron (Book)
VII) Saix-Moon-Claymore
VIII) Axel-Fire-Two Chakrams
IX) Demyx-Water-Sitar
X) Luxord-Time-Cards
XI) Marluxia-Nature-Scythe
XII) Larxene-Thunder/Lighting-Daggers/Knives
XIII) Roxas-Light-Dual Keyblades

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
I wonder how Lucas Arts has responded when they saw Xemnas's wep was duel lightsabers...:huh:

I

The Show Must Go On
You do know you could have easily gotten all of this information off of Wikipedia... or anywhere else for that matter. Either way, do you really think people didn't know all this before now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back