• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organization elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
sinharvest_angel said:
no i am not bashing because without them then there'd be no kh2, what im saying is if they have there respectable elements then what is riku and mickeys, let alone zexion's(and shape-shifting is not an element), and to everyone, zalidin's power is wind

Oh, sorry, I forgot to put "LOL JKS" after that. So ya, I guess they will have their own powers. I guess since Zexion wasn't really shown in a battle, they didn't bother to put in an elemental power for him.

Aurablade77

cursed keyblade said:
ok before i say anything, stop double posting. whats going on today? double posting is every where.marluxia has the element of plant (play Com). and i dont think xaldrin has wind for an element.

zexion has the element of wind. (play Com)

PLAY COM AND DO NOT DOUBLE POST

1) Yes, Xaldin has the element of wind. Try looking around at Kh2.co.uk

2)Zexion does NOT control wind. There is no place in CoM where he uses wind. His power was to disguise himself as another character.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
OMG! You gusy are so right..Zexion does have the element of wind!Not! GO play COM 10 more times and look at the cut scene where he appaears in front of RIku as Sora it was proven that he has illusion as an element! These are the true elements:

Marluxia-plant
Larenxene-thunder
Lexaeus-Earth
Axel-Fire
Zexion-ILLUSSION
Vexen-Ice
Xaldin-Wind
woman at HB-Moon
Old man-Wood

PLAY COM QUIT DOUBLE POSTING!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
cursed keyblade said:
ok before i say anything, stop double posting. whats going on today? double posting is every where.marluxia has the element of plant (play Com). and i dont think xaldrin has wind for an element.

It's been confirmed, retard.

zexion has the element of wind. (play Com)

I suggest that you play CoM again, because Zexion deffinately does NOT have the power of wind, anus. His power is believed to be that of "Spirit."

PLAY COM AND DO NOT DOUBLE POST

Practise what you preach.

Bloodwinter

I liked Zexion up until I found out his powers sucked. Then that liking was no longer.
Anyway, more to the point. His Element, I beleive the power of his mind allows him to use illusionary tactics and shapeshift. I wouldent say Illusion as much as I would Mind, or "psychic" as most RPGs refer to the element as. In anyway, Illusion, mind, psychic, Shapeshifting, whatever you want to call it, they are all close enough.

The Old Woman at Hollow Bastion: are you talking about Kairis Grandmother ?
The Old man: There are more then one, so which one exactly are you talking about.

Also, they arent members of the Order.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Bloodwinter said:
I liked Zexion up until I found out his powers sucked. Then that liking was no longer.
Anyway, more to the point. His Element, I beleive the power of his mind allows him to use illusionary tactics and shapeshift. I wouldent say Illusion as much as I would Mind, or "psychic" as most RPGs refer to the element as. In anyway, Illusion, mind, psychic, Shapeshifting, whatever you want to call it, they are all close enough.

The Old man: There are more then one, so which one exactly are you talking about.

There are two unknowns. We said a young woman and an old man who also was seen. We are not talking about Kairi's grandmother, since she is most likely at DI, with the rest of her family. It's common sense that she'd be a new character. The old man, of course there are more than one: Pinocchio's father, Ariel's father...well, I think it's just them, but of course they are not the unknowns. We assume it's a new character, since they did not say the names of the characters, and if they were those characters, people would have said that they are those people. Since they are not, they are new characters.

Gee, no kidding.

Bloodwinter

kaizer21 said:
There are two unknowns. We said a young woman and an old man who also was seen. We are not talking about Kairi's grandmother, since she is most likely at DI, with the rest of her family. It's common sense that she'd be a new character. The old man, of course there are more than one: Pinocchio's father, Ariel's father...well, I think it's just them, but of course they are not the unknowns. We assume it's a new character, since they did not say the names of the characters, and if they were those characters, people would have said that they are those people. Since they are not, they are new characters.

Gee, no kidding.

When was it confirmed there was an old woman and an old man as unknowns.
To keep this from getting off topic I'll ask you to PM me to the link of where you heard this.

[Edit] Thanks for clearing everything up. I wonder which number they will be. 7,,10, or 13 ? I know one of them cant be 1 or 2. o.o

Last edited:

Danny_Sora_kh2

Bloodwinter said:

I am so confused! where did u guys see the woman in the orginazation and the old man? And it seems like there was a hole new video that came out which we heard dizs voice and sora and bhk were in the same room! Would sombody plz help me! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back