• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organization elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dualweilder571

since the organization guys weapons all have an element i have two questions.

1. since Lexaeus has earth and Xaldin has wind(confirmed at kh ultimania), what does Marluxia have?

2. IF Zexion had a weapon(which he probably does but doesnt want to use it) what element would it be?

cursed keyblade

ok before i say anything, stop double posting. whats going on today? double posting is every where.
dualweilder571 said:
1. since Lexaeus has earth and Xaldin has wind(confirmed at kh ultimania), what does Marluxia have?
marluxia has the element of plant (play Com). and i dont think xaldrin has wind for an element.

dualweilder571 said:
2. IF Zexion had a weapon(which he probably does but doesnt want to use it) what element would it be?
zexion has the element of wind. (play Com)

PLAY COM AND DO NOT DOUBLE POST

cloud@omnislash

go ask your source why don't ya but seriously I don't know i played but its one of those things that common sense would tell you pay attention but you don't.
We just have to get all the obvious ones out of the way first.
So for everyone who was going to say somethin about Axel sry he's an exception.
you didn't have to answer so quickly I was about to go play it.

dualweilder571

Sry bout the double post im new. any way your right considering marluxias scythe looks like a flower and i did play CoM. five times over in fact (not to be rude). and yes Xaldin has wind and Demix has water (go to KH Ultimania its somewhere around there)

cursed keyblade

i just posted on khu, so ill see in a minute. but i dont think wind is for xaldrin and water is for demix. go back and edit your second post so then you will not have double posted,ok.

dualweilder571

hey beastin4kh2, im new here and that CoM picture of the characters looks cool and ive been trying to copy and paste it in my signature but its not working. how do i do it?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Xaldin - Wind
Vexen - Ice
Lexaeus - Earth
Zexion - Illusion/Manipulation
Demix - Water
Axel - Fire
Marluxia - Wood/Plant
Larxene - Thunder

So ya, that's basically it.

beastin4kh2

dualwielder571 you copy it and then go to edit sig and paste

woo cursed keyblade you seriously need to get your facts straight i think you need to play come again a couple of times:cool:

sinharvest_angel

i just want to say who in their riight mind thought the every unknown needed an element, just because the 5 we knew had them, doesnt mean the others need, it, cause if indeed riku is an unknow or under cover what would his element be then?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
sinharvest_angel said:
i just want to say who in their riight mind thought the every unknown needed an element, just because the 5 we knew had them, doesnt mean the others need, it, cause if indeed riku is an unknow or under cover what would his element be then?

I guess the makers thought of giving each unknown their respectable element, and now, their own form of Dusk (It's a comeback of Jackie Chan Adventures! The season of the ONI masks! I loved that season!). So ya, they thought of it. Are you going to bash the makers of the game now?

Riku and Mickey have their own special ability, as the rest of them may have been givin these powers from the special power of Twilight to fight those who plan to destroy the TRUE Organizations plan (to discover the secrets of the heart). But now, I guess that is a mistake, since some of them are using it to take over it. Blah,blah blah. So...ya.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Zexion does NOT have wind. Zexion, is a pshykick shape-shifter.

sinharvest_angel

kaizer21 said:
I guess the makers thought of giving each unknown their respectable element, and now, their own form of Dusk (It's a comeback of Jackie Chan Adventures! The season of the ONI masks! I loved that season!). So ya, they thought of it. Are you going to bash the makers of the game now?

Riku and Mickey have their own special ability, as the rest of them may have been givin these powers from the special power of Twilight to fight those who plan to destroy the TRUE Organizations plan (to discover the secrets of the heart). But now, I guess that is a mistake, since some of them are using it to take over it. Blah,blah blah. So...ya.

no i am not bashing because without them then there'd be no kh2, what im saying is if they have there respectable elements then what is riku and mickeys, let alone zexion's(and shape-shifting is not an element), and to everyone, zalidin's power is wind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back