• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Data Battle Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I will be showing videos of the Organization battles in the Garden of Assemblage, in Critical Mode.
Don't worry, all of them will be up for viewing/download soon. Just gimme some time.

PS: YouTube takes a while to process uploaded videos.

Roxas:
Download
View

Marluxia:
Download
View

The others will be up later soon.

Since it's late and I'm running out of time, at least enjoy the Roxas video. He's pretty hard, even at Critical Mode :3

Oh Marluxia's uploading right now, and I'm gonna have Vexen and Demyx up nexttt....yay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voltron

Silver Member
Wow I have seen Demyx's data battle it looks sorta fun. Dang he starts out saying Dance water Dance like five times and the number goes up more each time

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What are data battles? What is received for accomplishing them? And can they be repeated?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Does anyone know if all of these data battles are replayable?

Yes.

What are data battles?

When you kill the Organization members, their left behind data is stored in the Garden of Assemblage. You can battle their data (It's basically battling them, only it's a fake version of them) and they are much much stronger. You can battle them whenever you want.

Like in the story, Roxas has like 4 health bars. His data version has about 14.

What is received for accomplishing them?

Random items that I don't know what their purpose is for lol.

Voltron

Silver Member
Yes.

When you kill the Organization members, their left behind data is stored in the Garden of Assemblage. You can battle their data (It's basically battling them, only it's a fake version of them) and they are much much stronger. You can battle them whenever you want.

Like in the story, Roxas has like 4 health bars. His data version has about 14.

Random items that I don't know what their purpose is for lol.

I'd love to be able to fight the Org. over and over again

Voltron

Silver Member
What is Larxene's attack called where she stands in the middle of the arena and makes the lightning come out of her hands? its like Hades move but only with lightning

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
So let me get this straight... there are the Org Refights and these Data Fights. What's the difference?

And Sora wearing a crown kinda annoys me for some reason. I can't wait to fight Roxas though, What level were you Dogen?

Xeon

I seen all the vids of the Org. members fights in their data and the guy who played them made them look easy(I dont know for sure) and it was in critical mode and can someone help me how to show the link I dont know how to do that yet oh and its how to show a thread

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Random items with unknown purpose? Doesn't anyone know their purpose? If not, that means there could be another secret in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back