• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Cloak at Hot Topic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keybladerr

I FREAKING LOVE HOT TOPIC!!!!
The store kinda...scares me but my cousin forced me to go in there cause she wanted a rugrats shirt or something (yes they sell those at the hot topic store near me) and when on one of the aisle things, there was SO MUCH KINGDOM HEARTS STUFF! I almost screamed!!!
AHHH<3
okay, fangirl time is over....for now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I FREAKING LOVE HOT TOPIC!!!!
The store kinda...scares me but my cousin forced me to go in there cause she wanted a rugrats shirt or something (yes they sell those at the hot topic store near me) and when on one of the aisle things, there was SO MUCH KINGDOM HEARTS STUFF! I almost screamed!!!
AHHH<3
okay, fangirl time is over....for now.
yes hoto topic does give off a gothy feel, but once you go inside you can see a variety of clothes that aren't so gothy (like rugrats)

Fallen Prince

I agree that it's kinda scary to walk into, but if they have the Org. coats (the real ones, not a cheap look alike) it'll be soooooo worth it!

Alyssapie

Website
alyssaeveryday.tumblr.com
What, what, what?! LIES!!!! I don't see it on their website... =_____=
But omfg if they ARE really selling one, pleaseeee post pics asap! That would be AWESOME! :D

Bet it would be super expensive, though...

Allister Rose

French Lover
i jsut checked today...nothing. maybe reconnection thought were the cloaks but were something else

impart

Climb The Sky
they are probably ridiculously expensive, and made of cheap material. hmm ill have to take a look

hahah didn't they used to carry the Vinyl matrix trench coats way back in the day?. lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Org. XIII cloaks? Seriously? POST PICTURE. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will finaly have something for halloween!!!!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If they do, I can get my friend's employee discount! :D
Perfect Halloween Costume.
I wasn't planning on even dressing up, but this would give me a reason to.

~JD~

I need to go to the mall. Now. Hopefully its not more than $50 =D (But i know it will be :{ )

~JD~

i found my halloween costume :3 Now i just gotta find a blond wig to be roxas lolwut.

flurryflames

I saw one at Hot Topic in Carlsbad without the zipper at the bottom and I thought that was ripping off people.

tri-blade

It looks good but I wish that they had done a little more detail to this. Its missing the chest design. and shoulder design. T___T,

Doxyc XV

While I didn't get mine at HT I think my coat is pretty nice. All I need to do is add the chain. I didn't see the one at HT but I'd like to compare.

20101019_2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back