• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization and Disney Villians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Sora 50

I personally think that's an obvious question, but oh well.

I significantly doubt that they are working together. The Organization seek to harness and understand the heart, wheras the Disney Villains are simply trying to take over the universe by exploiting the power of the Darkness and the Heartless.

Nemesis

Dark-Sora 50 said:
I personally think that's an obvious question, but oh well.

I significantly doubt that they are working together. The Organization seek to harness and understand the heart, wheras the Disney Villains are simply trying to take over the universe by exploiting the power of the Darkness and the Heartless.

its not that obvious.. but still your answer is sound. The Organization doesnt strike me as being oh-so-friendly with just anyone. If Disney villians even know who they are it would be more than i expected from the Disney villians.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Well having played CoM, it makes it a bit more clear as to someone who hasnt. The Organization seems to have intentions of finding the secrets of the heart. They want to get down to the bottom and figure out the Unknown things about the heart. The Disney villains seem to just want to get rid of Sora, open all keyholes, and take over all worlds using the heartless.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Their intentions seem to have their own distinct features. The ORG and the Disney villians are different people entirely. Therefore, they can differ.

sorarocks

shadow_heart91 said:
Do you think the organization and disney villians are working together, or do they both have their own intentions?

i doubt it.besides i can't see the disney villans and the orginization working together.that would be a very weird picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back