• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13's Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
I know about Xemnas and his heartless and stuff but what about the other 12 members do they have there bodies or did they change into something we already killed sorry if this has already been done i was just curious

necrodude

Yeah I've thought about this. They probably turned into low level heartless like Sora turned into a shadow or Ansem got rid of them.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
but it doesn't make sense in the ansem reports from kh2 they said if someone willingly gave up there form the might retain there bodies well there were 5 other members who willingly gave there hearts what happend to them.?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?

Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was the only one who was able to keep a human form.

KH2 Ultimania Nomura Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back