• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13's Bio in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
Do you think that the Org 13 members will have bio in 358/2 Days so that we can know more about them like how they become a nobody and what happen to their another. And also I want to know their Another's name like Braig and the others, I really want to know:love::36:

Aluminumticket

Maybe as an added bonus for completing missions. Thye'd really have to cram it in for CO members (Sans Axel) though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I hope it has something like that, where it tells who each is the real person of that nobody. Thats all I hope.

C

Crossroads

Seeing how short the game is supposed to be I hope they have some content like that.

KHfan16

Awards
yeah! I really hope so cause there are many questions about org 13 members are not yet answered so i'm really hoping for a bio for the org 13 members

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Its safe to say itle shed light on them at least a little

Doc

That would be very good seeing how days is supposed to shed light on org XIII

slmcknett

Well, let's just say, that if they don't reveal the other members true names, the majority of players are going to be preeeeety pissed. Although, maybe Nomura could just release a data book about the series, which includes character profiles and story guides and stuff like that. That would be the best day of my life.

Shadowlight

I agree with the unlock stuff in extra levels bit, or at least hints.
It could work well, they did it in a lot of FF games, extra back stories in optional missions.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I hope that they do. I would also love to know Axels sombodys name. I'm betting on Lea. xD

XionXIVRikuXV

Actually its about Roxas' time in the org.

same difference!

its probably gonn show/tell more about the members in general, though (obviously) focusing on Roxas. it would be veery cool though, to add their original names and whatnot about them... i do hope so. and maybe, if not on the game itself, maybe theyll FINALLY update the stupid NA site and put stuff on there. or the Japan site. either would work for... although i cant read/speak Japanese... (srry. little off topic there...)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:I so uh, Axel's possible Somebody's name being "Ale" didn't clue anyone in that aside from the Somebodies we already know about, the rest don't matter jack?
If they're going to bother with giving us more information, it'll be about the Organization since no one really cares about who they used to be - aside from Roxas, and a bit Xehanort. Even the other apprentices were only mentioned because AtW/Diz is a bitter old man.

Muse

you look atrocious
I wouldn't care either way. :/ It's not necessary to know this kind of information. Most of the Org is nothing but minor characters anyways. The only ones that should have any attention shown to are Roxas, Xion, and Xemnas, possibly Axel as well but I doubt it. He really is more of a fanservice character, imo. Knowing the rest of the Organization's others is completely unneeded.

Hello people? That's what fanfiction's for. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back