• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13's Bio in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We're gonna see a lot of Saix and get enough attention towards the CoM members that went poof, mostly showing background for what happened there (yey!) but that only means that again, what matters is the Organization in the here and now, not who they used to be (with Roxas and Xemnas being the only truly meaningful exceptions)

xxHoshiko

I doubt they'll reveal anything like that. They are too busy showing Xion being emo.

xxHoshiko

Okay, let's forget the word "emo" from that sentence (I just don't really like her (at all) so I put it there). xP But they're still too busy to show Xion.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In the trailers. You're forgetting that what they truly have to show from the Organization otherwise in the trailers would be gameplay, since if they show what's going on in the missions you go on with them
1) it won't really be that interesting to put in trailers
2) you'll be showing everything you have with them instead of giving us misleading sneak-peaks.
They'll show enough of the Organization, they just don't show them in the trailers. Differentiate please.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't want as much attention and imformation on the Org as some people here. I at the most would like a sentence or two saying who they were before and how they became a nobody. Other than that I don't care.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
You know what I think? I think that Xemnas is gonna order everybody to keep a journal, in order to keep track of their actions. This would get those profiles we all want(except Araliya and Zeagal apparently)AND it would give Roxas a reason to have a journal, since Jiminy is asleep.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't think Xemnas would force everyone to keep a journal, I fail to see how that would benefit him. But I could imagine a few members keeping a journal, and we get to read what's inside it. A great way to find out their former self and what they're like.

Silent hero_

Awards
Prehaps Axel was reading an journal, in the trailer?
Edit: Maybe Axel was in Zexion's lab and reading his lexicon, or something.

AzzurroRainrebor

"Ela"? ...lol... Anyway, I wonder will they shed a little light on the first members of the Organization. Looking at the 'roots' of it all; their bios would be quite welcoming (in my opiinion), as they may give a little info on BBS.
You know their gonna put hints to BBS in this game since it preceeds BBS(not chronologically). So why not place in-game information on a future title in this matter? Holy Zen! If the first members of the org. have bios, the 'pointless ones' will, too!*weep*

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
it going to be tough out axel true name

Axel's real name is Ale, which is FFVII Reno's favorite drink. Axel was originally based on Reno, it was Nomura's idea.
On topic: I'm hoping that if the Organization has bios that it won't give away too much info..

Muse

you look atrocious
You know what I think? I think that Xemnas is gonna order everybody to keep a journal, in order to keep track of their actions. This would get those profiles we all want(except Araliya and Zeagal apparently)AND it would give Roxas a reason to have a journal, since Jiminy is asleep.

:/ Why would Xemnas want them to keep a journal? That's completely unnecessary. I'm pretty sure Xemnas would already know what goes on, considering just how many Nobody underlings he has that he can use to spy on them. That being said, is it really necessary to know all of the actions they partake in?

Axel's Journal: Today I took Roxas out for some ice cream! :D Yay! And we stared at some kids funny-like and we sat on top of a tower and began talking about hearts and others and being whole, ect. ect.

Besides how completely useless (and pointless) that would be, I can't even see half of the members doing that. Hello? Larxene and Marluxia? Plotting to take over the Organization? Do you really imagine them writing in a journal in perfect clarity their entire scheme, step by step by step?

it going to be tough out axel true name

You're kidding, right? :/ Logically, Axel's original name would be 'Ale', considering how Axel was based off of Reno from FFVII and Reno's favorite drink is ale.

"Ela"? ...lol... Anyway, I wonder will they shed a little light on the first members of the Organization. Looking at the 'roots' of it all; their bios would be quite welcoming (in my opiinion), as they may give a little info on BBS.

I would much rather we see the first six (well, minus Xemnas) members' others in BBS than in Days. It just seems like it would be more relevant to the story if we saw them during the actual time in which they were still whole. Plus, Xigbar has mentioned other Keyblade Wielders from the past, so it's not completely outrageous to think that sometime during BBS, one or even all of TAV somehow encounter Braig and possibly the rest of the apprentices/AtW.

You know their gonna put hints to BBS in this game since it preceeds BBS(not chronologically).

Not necessarily. :/

So why not place in-game information on a future title in this matter? Holy Zen! If the first members of the org. have bios, the 'pointless ones' will, too!*weep*

The difference between the first six members of the Organization and the rest is that the first six's others are actually important to the Kingdom Hearts storyline. :/ The rest aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back