• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

Ah! Another person that understands the lameness of Vexen!
yayyy!

shunthenon-believer.jpg

I'm having fun with this. I like how this is turning into a Vexen hate/love thread...

Axel definitely seems to be at the top of the favorite character list...

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
Ughhhhhhh I rememeber seeing this one video on youtube about him and some guy or girl was tirng to beat him on FM + ,but it seems like they were using Wisdom Form to beat him, but his attacks were hard to neat and his defense was on other level of tring to kill him. so question is, is Vexen always that annoying ?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Ughhhhhhh I rememeber seeing this one video on youtube about him and some guy or girl was tirng to beat him on FM + ,but it seems like they were using Wisdom Form to beat him, but his attacks were hard to neat and his defense was on other level of tring to kill him. so question is, is Vexen always that annoying ?
10000000% YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

Delxian

Website
www.myspace.com
OOOOHHHH!
I forgot about him.
I hate Demyx as well!
He was the first person I ever lost to, and hes the one who broke my streak of staying alive in KH2.
That stupid thing where you had to kill a certain number of water things before time was up >.<

Btw, Akward Squid, I am really jealous of your sig.
Wana trade? :)

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
OOOOHHHH!
I forgot about him.
I hate Demyx as well!
He was the first person I ever lost to, and hes the one who broke my streak of staying alive in KH2.
That stupid thing where you had to kill a certain number of water things before time was up >.<

Btw, Akward Squid, I am really jealous of your sig.
Wana trade? :)
Im sorry,but lol!!! How did you lose to Demyx ? HINT: Always one up throguth the battle with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back