• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

I think my favorite KH2 member is probably Saix as well.
:D

But over all, Marluxia FTW!

Yeah most people dont understand Marluxias awesomeness :D

I prefer him over Saix as well! Very slightly...

Btw nice Avitar!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^ There's my reason right here.
*Other than that, you could say I pity him to some extent*
*highfives* Glad to see other Vexen fans.

Argggg...
But why a shield???
>.>
Shields can be very powerful defensive weapons. They carry abilities that would pretty much screw over a purely offensive character. Plus it's pretty badass that it's shaped in the form of a claw kinda. Lol.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Yeah, the shape is pretty neat. Ill give you that.
But the fact that his weapon is a shield just shouts "COWARD!"
Or perhaps it shows his intelligence and proves the fact that any one who fights purely offensively is gonna eventually get his ass frozen when he can't penetrate such awesome defensive strength. >D

I don't pity him.
The fact that it was Vexen Axel was ordered to kill made that scene even cooler.
"goodbye." BOOOOMMM
Nor do I. I'm just irritated by the godly power that Axel exhibited in that one and only scene. ZOMG I FLAMZ U! rofl.

H

Haxon

Also Vexen is pretty weak in Days... and all of his combos are basically the same.

Marluxia on the other hand...

Birnax

Favorite member?
Why?

I like Marluxia.
He's really graceful, but you know he can open up a can of whoop-ass anytime he wants to :D
My favorite member is Saix. I like him because of he's intellegent,cold, and strong.

Last edited:
H

Haxon

Ah! Another person that understands the lameness of Vexen!
yayyy!

I mean Vexen was sooo annoying! It was hard beating him. Not because hes strong and kept on killing me, but because he blocks everything like a coward and it takes forever to get all of his health down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back