• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 Mickey Funko Rolls Out at BoxLunch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

For those seeking to collect all the Funko pops you don't want to miss Organization 13 Mickey, who has apparently hit shelves already!

The BoxLunch store in West Covina, California posted a picture of Mickey Mouse on their instagram page yesterday, noting that there will be no holds on chases and it is first come first serve for this pop so you better get in quick!

Chases sold out! He’s here! Organization 13 Mickey Box Lunch Exclusive as always there will be no holds on chases and first come first serve. See you at 10

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

SomeKHFan

Awards
I really need to start getting at least a couple of these KH Funkos. Luckily Christmas is coming up and I can get some around this time.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was able to get this, yay! :cool: Now the only pops left I have to get are the Final Form and Valor Form Sora's. And if I missed Valor, I'd be okay, but I need that Final Form. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back