• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

That means that since a nobody had to have a strong heart it was either strong in light (like sora's) or darkness. And a doubt too many organization members had hearts of light, so they probably have strong heartless (roxas an exception).

Except that a strong heart isn't full of darkness, I would think. Correct me if I'm wrong, but...If you have a strong heart, then you have a Heart of powerful light, with not a lot of darkness. Riku is the exception.

Therefore, a stronger heart of light would equal a weaker Heartless, but a stronger Nobody.

Riku Fan1415

Actually, the Org. members wouldn't be limited to just the "shadowy" kind of Heartless. Look at Xehanort's Heartless. We all agree that Larxene, Vexen, Saix, and Xaldin had a lot of darkness, right? Ta-Da! They probably would have had human forms like XH.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, the Org. members wouldn't be limited to just the "shadowy" kind of Heartless. Look at Xehanort's Heartless. We all agree that Larxene, Vexen, Saix, and Xaldin had a lot of darkness, right? Ta-Da! They probably would have had human forms like XH.

XH is the only Heartless ever to have maintained his human form. Sora's a close second due to purification, but that's it.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
XH is the only Heartless ever to have maintained his human form. Sora's a close second due to purification, but that's it.

KH2 ruined my understanding of that because its the same animation when you die on KH1 as KH2 (Sora's heart coming ut of his body) which contradicts the "him being a heart" because a heart cant come out of a heart or can it?
I think they share the same animation anyway.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What makes a strong heart?

Personality, experience. So far it seems to be a lot more a given trait. You're either with the potential to be strong, or you lack it.

KH2 ruined my understanding of that because its the same animation when you die on KH1 as KH2 (Sora's heart coming ut of his body) which contradicts the "him being a heart" because a heart cant come out of a heart or can it?
I think they share the same animation anyway.

They do. I'd sooner blame it on the programmers being lazy since Roxas and Sora for the most part are the same thing, only with different "skins". Roxas programatically is another "drive form" for Sora, hence the identical animations.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They do. I'd sooner blame it on the programmers being lazy since Roxas and Sora for the most part are the same thing, only with different "skins". Roxas programatically is another "drive form" for Sora, hence the identical animations.

Seems like a pretty big flaw in the barely explained "Sora just being a floating heart" aspect

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, it's nicer having him die instead of have his Heart float when it should become a Heartless, if you ask me.

What do you mean by experience?

well, naturally, not the one bosses bleed. What you go through in life. Riku came out of the games thus far stronger. Sora seems unstable as opposed to the adamant Heart that instantly got a Keyblade at the start. That sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back