• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 Elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

Xemnas: Darkness
Xigbar: Time
Xaldin: Wind
Vexen: Ice
Lexaeus: Earth
Zexion: Shadow
Saix: Moon
Axel: Fire
Demyx: Water
Luxord: Illusion
Marluxia: Nature
Larxene: Lightning
Roxas: Light

Last edited:

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
there all pretty explanitory, considering what they did for ansem before they became test subjects...

i still cant believe marluxia was a gardener... LOL!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It gets worse. The officially stated word for Marluxia's element is "Flower". (in Ultimania alpha and in Jiminy's Journal for KH2). That's even worse than "Nature". And on a side note, the official name for Larxene's element is "Thunder", which is kind of stupid. But that's what they call it.

Cerberiga

°Kaarix.˚ said:
Would you rather he have the element of sound? : /.

That would actually be rather interesting. They could give him the ability of creating earthshattering supersonic explosions. It wouldn't be logical or anything, but it would surely be interesting.

RikusDarkHalf

krazyaznsyco said:
where u get naruto from?

and where does it say what the organization were before they were the organiztion? is there a link?

1. naruto in here is juat a wate of time and

2. There are different threads on it but I can tell you that 2-7 or mabey 1 im not to sure yet where scientists or people that worked for ansem when studing darkness and hearts(but we all know whos number ones nobodoy is so i dont think its possible)

heres one of mine http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=39657

Last edited:

Rikus_DarkAngel

Would you rather he have the element of sound? : /
That would actually be rather interesting. They could give him the ability of creating earthshattering supersonic explosions. It wouldn't be logical or anything, but it would surely be interesting.
I agree with Cerberiga. That would be and look interesting. But i wonder how it would look with water. I know he controls it but like how? does it shoot up in the air or does the water become like sharp rain drops falling at you *does that make sense?*=/

RikusDarkHalf

I have a question that i have never heard a answer to

"Why do org. members have elemental powers in the first place was it just given to them when there humanselfs died?"

Rikus_DarkAngel

Hey... thats a good question... That's interesting... It sorta reminds me of the magic spells like fire, ice, lightening... but shadow wasn't one of them... and moon is a new element i have never heard of... hmm interesting... something else to look into.. Thanks for pointing that out RikusDarkHalf!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ummmm the 13 members are all close friends (WERE) scientists, gardeners, fairies (etc...) of ansem. they have all been tested on. infact theres a threadin spoiler section right now, about XIII members theory.

and i said naruto cause its like the dude in naruto that uses bass through his glove which amplifies it and destroyes things. hes from the villiage of sound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back