• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 Elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberiga

keybladeboi said:
and i said naruto cause its like the dude in naruto that uses bass through his glove which amplifies it and destroyes things. hes from the villiage of sound ^_^

Well, the concept of super-sonic blasting was not created by Naruto, nor is it limited to Naruto so it was confusing for the most of us.

Uh, on topic, yeah, different elements. Just uh yeah...

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
well im not the one that blew it out of proportion like the rest of you, geez have a winge...

and i know the concept of sound wasnt created by naruto. im just saying its similar, infact did i say it was a bad thing in the first place? no, i dont think i did, so take your flaming elsewhere.

helios

Bronze Member
Wait i though that they didnt know all of the elements i guess im alittle behind thanks on the info.

°Kaarix.˚

They are people without souls, basically. Lower nobodies are confused, and those beast like things you see. It's all on wikipedia.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Rana said:
So, basically, there like smarter or more experienced, and such.

Indeed. They are High ranked Nobodies that lost their soul but still have a consience and their hearts were stronger as well so basically each member has their own looks before there souls were taken. BUt a quetion though did they also lose their hearts as well.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the heart gives birth to a "Heartless", the soul and body that are left behind are born in this world as a new existance. Unlike the Heartless they have consciousness, and though it's uncertain exactly what thoughts "that" entails, it seems they exist to bring confusion to the world.

While the attendants of my old friend, the King, and the Hero of the Keyblade are combatting the Heartless and the threat of Darkness together, a new threat to the world is approaching.

Another threat... For which I've created an ironic name.

"Nobody", the nonexistant ones.

Many Nobodies lose their humanoid form, like the Heartless. However, in the case of a Nobody born from the owner of a strong heart, their appearance will barely change from that of their original humanoid form.
The men who betrayed me seem to have become Nobodies that retained a humanoid form, and furthermore, have begun gathering companions in order carry out some new plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back