• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 cards in Re Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasfan13

Ok when another kingdom hearts website said this: "Gamestop also confirmed that the cards of the Organization members- that, previously, could only be gained when playing Re:CoM with a Final Mix+ save- will be in the NA version of the game."

What does that mean, does it mean that we dont need Final Mix+ to get the cards or that we dont need the cards?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Probably by beating R/R.

You got Ansem, Lexaeus, Diamond Dust, One Winged Angel, and Ultima Weapon cards that way in the original, I believe.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
0_____________________o Really?!

Yess! <3 *drools over the possibility of a Demyx card* >:3

*brick'd*

Sorry, haven't played CoM ion GBA before. T_T
Yeah the Demyx Card is in Atlantica, I saw it in a walkthrough video some guy was making on youtube, I don't know where the other are yet T_T I kinda want the Roxas one......

Probably by beating R/R.

You got Ansem, Lexaeus, Diamond Dust, One Winged Angel, and Ultima Weapon cards that way in the original, I believe.

You can get Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel after you beat Marluxia the first time, all the other are right though ^_^ They will probably still make you beat R/R to get the Ansem, Lexeaus, and Ultima Weapon plus probably a Zexion card now as well.....

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
People, read the thread before posting! You get them in the Key to Rewards rooms!

Also there would be eight new enemy cards for Sora and 12 Key to Reward rooms, so not all of them would have one.

And how was it proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back