• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organisation XIII Figures!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sketches

Why haven't Square Enix made the rest of the Organisation? Why is Axel [and Roxas, if you count him] the only one to be made into a figure? It really doesn't make any sense, as the could easily make the rest of the Organisation with a fair amount of ease [they've pretty much made the body mould for Axel, just replicate it for most of the members.] I know that loads of people, me included, would buy these, so why didn't they continue making them?!
I would write to somebody about this, if I knew who to write to D<
~

kwkatz09

I know what you mean. I have Roxas (and want to get Axel) but I would so buy all of them if they made them all.

T

The Spoiler

Misleading title is misleading

Btw its Organization

A

Azrael

Why haven't Square Enix made the rest of the Organisation? Why is Axel [and Roxas, if you count him] the only one to be made into a figure? It really doesn't make any sense, as the could easily make the rest of the Organisation with a fair amount of ease [they've pretty much made the body mould for Axel, just replicate it for most of the members.] I know that loads of people, me included, would buy these, so why didn't they continue making them?!
I would write to somebody about this, if I knew who to write to D<
~

fawking sausage fest going on in that org

The_Savage_Nymph

Misleading title is misleading

Btw its Organization

Yep, you're quite right. :D "Organization" can also be spelled as "Organisation" and the "s" is usually used instead of a "z" in many countries, including England (where I live). It's just an alternative spelling, that's all. :)

Staying on-topic now; I really would like a Larxene action figure ... and a Xemnas, a Saix ... too many to list! Although I didn't really like the Axel body mould; I hope that some improvements can be made to it if Organization XIII figures are due for release. :)

T

The Spoiler

Yep, you're quite right. :D "Organization" can also be spelled as "Organisation" and the "s" is usually used instead of a "z" in many countries, including England (where I live). It's just an alternative spelling. :)
Oh, well its spelled with a z in the game ^_^

But yeah, the title is misleading...

I thought they finally made Org. XIII figures :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back