• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organisation Thrones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

Can someone please tell me the order in which the throne heights go? I know a few, so please feel free to fill in the blanks/correct me :lol:

1. Xemnas
2. Xaldin
11. Lexaeus
12. Zexion
13. Vexen

And does anyone know why Roxas' throne was so high when he first joined the Organisation? He'd only completed about 1 or 2 missions, so I don't see how it was as high as it was. Unless each new member's throne starts in the middle and gets higher or lower depending on their successes?

JTD95

1. Xemnas
2. Xaldin
3. Xigbar
4. Marluxia
5. Saïx
6. Axel
7. Luxord
8. Larxene
9. Demyx
10. Lexaeus
11. Zexion
12. Vexen
13. Roxas

I think it is something like this

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's Xemnas in the middle, with all the even-numbered members to his left, and all the odd-number members to his right.

Rakushīnu

∞;4538330 said:
It's Xemnas in the middle, with all the even-numbered members to his left, and all the odd-number members to his right.

Its the other way around even his right odd to his left.

Zemnas

All i know is Roxas is shortest and Xemnas is highest and those two are straight across from each other.

WwhiptailwW

Well KH Wiki says that Vexen has the lowest throne...
Ugh I'll just do some searching on my own and report back.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
∞;4538330 said:

Rakushīnu;4538347 said:
Its the other way around even his right odd to his left.

We're talking about height

I'd say, based on cutscenes in Days, that its

Xemnas
Xaldin
Marluxia
Xigbar
Axel
Luxord
Larxene
Roxas
Saix
Lexaeus
Zexion
Demyx
Vexen

WwhiptailwW

We're talking about height

I'd say, based on cutscenes in Days, that its

Xemnas
Xaldin
Marluxia
Xigbar
Axel
Luxord
Larxene
Roxas
Saix
Lexaeus
Zexion
Demyx
Vexen
Thank you! I was also trying to analyse that cutscene, but it was quite hard to do!

So I guess Roxas started relatively high due to him being new. If he would have failed missions, his seat would have lowered, and vice versa for successes.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you! I was also trying to analyse that cutscene, but it was quite hard to do!

So I guess Roxas started relatively high due to him being new. If he would have failed missions, his seat would have lowered, and vice versa for successes.

It doesn't depend on the failures or successes. That's only made for Mission Mode, not the actual canon story. And-

Freak it.

The size varies for no reason. A member could have it at any height.
As Nomura said, none of them would actually want to sit higher than Xemnas since there'd be some pretty dangerous implications (I'm higher than the Superior!).

WwhiptailwW

^ But Kingdom Hearts Wiki says otherwise :/

Why would Vexen (who is extremely elitist) want to have the lowest throne?

WwhiptailwW

I guess he's better to trust, but I'm sure that there is a real reason for the chair heights. Xemnas' is pretty self explanatroy though.

baconbits

I thought at first that, logically, the thrones' heights for each member were based on their number. But when I actually paid attention to this, I noticed the chairs in no particular order (or at least no order I could figure out) :lol:

Also, how are their thirteen chairs before roxas is even there? and what were they called before roxas joined? organization XII?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I noticed the chairs in no particular order (or at least no order I could figure out)
Xemnas in the middle, even numbered members on his left, odd number members on his right.

Also, how are their thirteen chairs before roxas is even there?
Because they knew how many members they wanted in their little club.

and what were they called before roxas joined? organization XII?
The Organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back