• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. XIII's Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Riku however never actually become a heartless in that Ansem took over him, giving riku his darkness. Or at leasts that's how it seems to me. PMF or RK would know exactly.

Riku never had a heartless because he was possessed by Ansem [SoD]

The Orginzation's Heartless are the "True Heartless"! Thats what is special! True Heartless arent manufactured!

Nothing is special about them. Did you not read my post or shall I post it in size 7?

NOTHING IS SPECIAL ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION'S HEARTLESSES. THIS IS CONFIRMED BE NOMURA![/THREAD]

Awards
I don't think that would really work. Remember the whole Xemnas from the second game and Xehanorts Heartless from the first one? He was able to retain human form, but perhaps he was just the one exception.

Actually, he is the one exception, aside from Sora.

M

Marluxia.light

you either have a powerful heartless and normal nobody, or

a powerful nobody, and a normal heartless....

I agree with that, so far we've seen only nobody's turned into there orginal selves that because they had a strong vessel. Xehanort was the only one who had a Person Heartless*Somewhat I said it correctly*.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If thats so then why did Xemnes have a special Heartless? (I obviously don't pay that much attention)

He kept his sense of awareness...

That doesn't make sense because of Xemnes.
Unless Xemnes gave himself over to the darkness and his original body itself became a heartless, and didn't go through the conventional transformation and the rest went over to become a Nobody in the conventional way. Like
HEARTLESS= NOT NORMAL; NOBODY = NORMAL
And if that would be true then Shouldn't Riku have a Nobody too? Or is Xemnes just the exception?

The reason Xehanoprt's Heartless had a "human" form, is through Riku... Before he took over Riku's body and soul, XH appeared as nothing more than a brown cloaked figure...

No, they only couldve been, shadows, neoshadows, darksides, invisibles, darkballs, gigant shadows, possesers, shadow stalkers, or dark thorns

No, the Org's heartless could be any heartless, not just the pure ones...

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
Ok...sooo....there is nothing special about the Organization's Heartless.
But I always thought it was the more darkness in your heart, the stronger and more powerful your Heartless will be. Since that explains why Sora's Heartless was just a simple shadow. So...if the Org's Heartless were just normal Heartless too....then, does that mean that there Somebodies were good and not evil?

I think I just confuzzled myself more...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yes, he only appeared as a cloaked figure, but since he stood upright and had the ability to speak I think its fair to assume that he had a human like body.

He may have had a human like form, but that does not mean he was able to maintain his human form, to the extent that he actually looks like Xehanort...

Ok...sooo....there is nothing special about the Organization's Heartless.
But I always thought it was the more darkness in your heart, the stronger and more powerful your Heartless will be. Since that explains why Sora's Heartless was just a simple shadow. So...if the Org's Heartless were just normal Heartless too....then, does that mean that there Somebodies were good and not evil?

I think I just confuzzled myself more...

Darkness =/= Evil...
All this shows is that they had less darkness in their hearts then Xehanort did... We can't be sure what type of person they were before becoming a nobody... Some could be good, others bad...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Darkness =/= Evil...
All this shows is that they had less darkness in their hearts then Xehanort did... We can't be sure what type of person they were before becoming a nobody... Some could be good, others bad...

im guessing, Axel was probably a good person when he was a Somebody. When Roxas was...you know.....created or whatever, how come Sora didnt turn into a heartless? Oh wait, he did.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No, the Org's heartless could be any heartless, not just the pure ones...[/QUOTE]

No, the other ones were made by a machine

A

Aqua.

You ether have a strong nobody or heartless. But so far we've only seen Xehanort human heartless.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Ah, OK. I think I got it now. More darkness = stronger heartless, Stronger Heart = stronger Nobody.
And Xehanort had both...
Thats why I said that. To clear it up for everyone else. Including myself. I don't think that you can toss it up one way or the other, because of what happened to Xehanort, so until further evidence what I just said is most likely the rules for Heartless/Nobody.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ah, OK. I think I got it now. More darkness = stronger heartless, Stronger Heart = stronger Nobody.
And Xehanort had both, as much as I don't want to admit that he had a strong heart because he was evil, but he did.

Ah, i see. Xehanort had a strong heart, creating the powerful xemnas, and he had more darkness in it, creating Xehanort's Heartless.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No, the other ones were made by a machine

Did you not play KH1...? In Traverse Town, when the man lost his heart to a Shadow, it became a Soldier heartless, an artificial one... Sure, that could have be a plothole...

Also, if what you said were true, then the number of Shadows, Neoshadows, Darksides, Darkballs, etc. would extremely out way the number of artificial heartless, seeing as how the machine was not active until turned on by the MCP in KH2, except the numbers are on a equal basis...

EDIT: Meh, I guess that could be right... If so, Nomura has left one huge ass plot hole to fill...

Last edited:
T

tazztig

You ether have a strong nobody or heartless. But so far we've only seen Xehanort human heartless.

Xehanort had so much Darkness inside of him that could create two beings of/nothings that would be even stronger because they both were seeking each other at one point(supposely)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Did you not play KH1...? In Traverse Town, when the man lost his heart to a Shadow, it became a Soldier heartless, an artificial one... Sure, that could have be a plothole...

Also, if what you said were true, then the number of Shadows, Neoshadows, Darksides, Darkballs, etc. would extremely out way the number of artificial heartless, seeing as how the machine was not active until turned on by the MCP in KH2, except the numbers are on a equal basis...

EDIT: Meh, I guess that could be right... If so, Nomura has left one huge ass plot hole to fill...

Well, the Traverse Town incident changes the whole idea P.S. I really want to know how to make a thread can someone plaese tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back