• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

Hey, I just thought of something, it was called Organization XIII because when it was originally made it had 13 members, right? But it had already been made when Roxas joined. So....are there others that, shall we say, quit? Or am I missing something?

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I'm guessing the one Roxas replaced was killed. Considering their dangerous occupation, it wouldn't be a suprise.

~Dorian Gray

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think that there were more than 14 nobodies created. I think over the years there were more than one of certain members.

But when Xemnas found a keyblading nobody, I think he felt that XIII was enough.

V

V.A.T.13

It was original just called "The organization" 13 just happen to be the number of members. When a new member is added, it'll still be called the org.

...I still prefer the old "13th Order" translation...

JYUU-SAN KIKAN?! ...I miss that...D:

kiante

Yeah, I like the 13th Order translation too.

But, each one had a number from 1 to 13, so I doubt he just named it Organization XIII before there were 13, unless there was another reason he named it that...

V

V.A.T.13

Nomu had said something about this, I'll go dig through my interviews...

MissDisney

Yeah, I remember they just used to call it The Organisation. Xemnas probably thought "Okay, 13's enough members for me. I'll call it Organisation XIII now, that sounds very fancy and mysterious". lol, or something.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
13 has some symbolism to it, probably. The idea that Xemnas aimed for a number with power in it's very value seems likely. He's theatrical like that.

Also, 2000 posts, bitches.

~Dorian Gray

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, from what has been said, there was a 14th member of the Organization. She was probably in before Roxas came along, but obviously had something happen to her.

Or it could just be a plot hole.

"Hey we'll call them Organization XIII, since there are a total of 13 members"

"Aright! Sounds great."

*later*

"Now there was a 14th member of Organization XIII."

"Wait...14th member...Organization XIII...?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"..."

"Aw shit!"

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
When the organization started there were only six members: Xemnas, Even (Vexen), Ienzo (Zexion), Braig (Xigbar), Dilan (Xaldan), and Elaeus (Lexeus) There are a lot of Nobodies, but only the strong hearted keep a body. Xemnas recrutes those strong hearted so that he can use them to defeat Heartless so that they can created "Kingdom Hearts" the one we saw in TWTNW. When Roxes entered the Organization, they became the 13th Order/Organization XIII. The members Vexen, Larxene, Maruxula, Zexion, and Lexaus were defeated by Sora and Riku in CoM. There were no other members besides the one's we know of. The only "new" member is this #14 who I believe is Namine but that's something else

Fuyu

I believe in those "just called it Organization"-theories.
Or maybe Nomura wanted to fool us with the number, 13 members so XIII resembles members, we have thought.
There could be a deeper meaning.

Endgame

:D
Perhaps these 'missing members' are not missing at all! Maybe there were more then 13 members, but they called themselves that to mislead their enemies! Perhaps, this whole time, these missing members have been hiding amongst the NPC's, watching Sora, just waiting for the right moment to strike.

There is a solution to this though. To be utterly sure Organisation XIII is wiped out... we have to KILL all the NPC's! WE MUST CLEANSE THE NON-BELIEVERS!

-beats Cloud to death with a bloody, disembodied Moogle Pom-Pom-

They...all... they all must die! DIE! AHAHAHAHAHA!

A

Azanulbizare

Perhaps these 'missing members' are not missing at all! Maybe there were more then 13 members, but they called themselves that to mislead their enemies! Perhaps, this whole time, these missing members have been hiding amongst the NPC's, watching Sora, just waiting for the right moment to strike.

There is a solution to this though. To be utterly sure Organisation XIII is wiped out... we have to KILL all the NPC's! WE MUST CLEANSE THE NON-BELIEVERS!

That's unhealthy .

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA! [Stabs Selphie in the face with Arab Wakka.] That's for being fugly, you whore!

Endgame

:D
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA! [Stabs Selphie in the face with Arab Wakka.] That's for being fugly, you whore!

No...no. Joke's over. You killed it.

We were just messing around...but you? You had to take it too far, didn't you?

Not cool, man. Not cool.

kiante

Lol. Okay, thanks Carsonj though, I think you're right. After all, in CoM they did just call it the Organization, no XIII in there. I suppose you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back