• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. XIII past

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2crazy2000

I like, many others, would like to know more about the Organization 13's members. I was thinking of a way they could reveal there past, and that would be in days. There could be personal journals that each of the Org. members had wrote. They could act somewhat as the Ansem reports. Except they would be about a specific org. member. Reveling there original names, life, etc. Whatdoyathink?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I dunno, most of them don't seem the type to write diaries. I mean journals.

Though, I'm sure we'll learn more about them in Days, it'd be a loss if we didn't.

A

Audo

Xemnas Report.
Each report focusing on the backstory of a different Org member, coughing up such details as homeworld, how they lost their heart and what their somebody name was.

^That's what im basically hoping for.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Xemnas Report.
Each report focusing on the backstory of a different Org member, coughing up such details as homeworld, how they lost their heart and what their somebody name was.

I agree with this.

MegamanX1331

Yup yup, Xemnas report please! ^o^

It's almost a given that they'll at least go into Axel's and Xion's past, as they seem to be part of the main trio, so at the very least those two will be given real names.

boo_shoe2000

Those will mostly likely to happen in 358/2 Days since it talks about Org. XIII and chances are not slim because the scenes that we know from the trailers are still the beginning of the game.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Those will mostly likely to happen in 358/2 Days since it talks about Org. XIII and chances are not slim because the scenes that we know from the trailers are still the beginning of the game.

Not all of em, some sem like mid-game scenario. Such as Axel's "bring you back" speech that he says to Xion.

Xigmeister

Website
www.halfdemondog.deviantart.com
Dear Diary,

My mommy beat me as a child, and daddy video taped me in the shower.

-Axel

Like the secret Ansem Reports, only better.

All joking aside, I think it would be a complete waste NOT to show at least SOME of their pasts. If not in "reports", then maybe in conversation. (Though I really can't see any of them talking about their somebodies. It seems like a thing that remains unspoken in the organization)

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
I think that would be quiet cool the idea of finding a report of each member after completing a world. Or make it even harder to find it within the world like a secret treasure chest or something.

Cloaked_schemer

The only thing i realy want to learn about in days is Zexion's book. who knows, maybe his book is data on the org. members, that would probly explane why nomure(however you spell it) said that his book was a big spoiler.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Dear Diary,

My mommy beat me as a child, and daddy video taped me in the shower.

-Axel

Dear Diary,

Mood: Apathetic

My life is spiraling downward. I couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry concert...

-Zexion

But yeah. I definitely think that, if we don't learn more about them now, we'll get more information on the Organization down the line. If you wanna be cheap, members two through six can be explained away as apprentices (not that I want that, but I wouldn't put it past them); but to me, the others just demand a backstory.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Dear Diary,

I hate my parents, they grounded me for pouring salt on my brother's wounds. You remember, from when I tried to burn him last week.

-Larxene

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
well as we all know, there is manse- i mean Xemnas and his 5 lackeys. Well wouldn't that mean that they were from the same world? Thus directing those first six towards Radiant Gardens where the REAL ansem was with xeahnort? So that means we only have to worry about the last 7. Roxas came from Sora of course, and didn't Nomura kinda make Axel out of reno? except with scarier hair? and named after Reno's favorite drink *cough*ale*cough*?? or am i spewing idiotic claims? So that leaves Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene. And really... Considering these peoples personalities, couldn't we make some pretty weird assumptions?

sorry if I am sprouting junk...

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, the apprentices were stationed in Radiant Garden. We don't know for sure if they all were born and lived there. Who knows? Ansem could have brought them together from different places, though that likelihood is slim.

Axel is based off of Reno, yes, but that doesn't mean that Reno is in the game, or his Somebody, so we have no clue about Axel's origins, just like all the others. The only one that we truly know about is Roxas- there is no question that he came from Sora.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xemnas reports would be cool, but also data like VoC said.

I'd sorta see it of Xemnas having some type of computer somewhere and keeping the records of all the Organization members' identities and all that good stuff on there along with the first meeting or something.

Or he could have one of those file cabinets. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back