• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org memeber on both sides???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Actually, his weapon is just a stretched out version of the Dusk symbol: shown here:
DemixsGuitar.png

I just did that a couple minutes ago. As you can see, the heartless symbol plays no resemblance in the weapon. So, I guess he is fully dependant and obedient to the Organization, not to the Heartless.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
looks like a heartless/dusk guitar wuts he going to do? sound of music to us to death? XD um but it super huge..... i'm not really likeing the weapon 0_0

A

Audo

The Org. controls the Nobodies not the Heartless, Thats a Nobodies sign not a Heartless. They are of Twilight nature (not light nor dark).

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Rose of Irony said:
It will be interesting to see how Sora can dodge music (cover his ears maybe?).

LOL That won't work because he's gonna sing you an extra strong lullaby. It's going to make you fall asleep 9 times before you hit the ground! LOL

DarrcEnigma

Rose of Irony said:
It will be interesting to see how Sora can dodge music (cover his ears maybe?).
Meh, do you people have no imagination whatsoever? Think about it, what is "music?" Sound waves, right? Try amplifying that a few hundred times and you come up with shockwaves -- and it's certainly not the first time something like that would have been used in a game. Or, of course, he could just use it as a bludgeon and take Sora's head off with it. Not nearly as creative, but still quite effective...

I still find it funny that people can say the Nobody are neither light nor dark when Lexaeus and Zexion clearly wielded the powers of darkness, and to a lesser extent, light. Try replacing the words "light" and "dark" with "good" and "evil" and you would be more accurate. The Nobody are neither good nor evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back