• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. members 7-12 names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonxemnas44

So ive looked at the names of the members that werent ansems apprentices and not roxas.

1. Saix
2.Axel
3.Demyx
4.Luxord
5.Marluxia
6.Larxene

I cant figure out their names, anybody have any idea on some of them, if so go ahead and post.

neonxemnas44

Maybe or maybe not but we can at least try and figure it out, after allthere is only so many possibilities

KershaFangs

The official names for members 7-12 have not been revealed, with the possible excluding of Axel as Nomura as stated he made Axel's name with the name 'Ale' in mind, and any names that anyone comes up with are pure fandom and not to be relied upon...

I like Medy for Demyx because the name Medy reminds me of the word 'melodious'.

ennaid

1. Saix- Sai, I guess.
2.Axel- Ale
3.Demyx-Umm...Demy? Lol.
4.Luxord- Rolud, Lodur, and so on.
5.Marluxia- Ideekay.
6.Larxene- Arlene

rikuhot

The official names for members 7-12 have not been revealed, with the possible excluding of Axel as Nomura as stated he made Axel's name with the name 'Ale' in mind, and any names that anyone comes up with are pure fandom and not to be relied upon...

I like Medy for Demyx because the name Medy reminds me of the word 'melodious'.

yo dude i say a slideshow of demmy fanart on u tube i saw a pic of demmy next to medy or was it myde oh well

V

V.A.T.13

1. Saix - Bob
2.Axel - Bill
3.Demyx - Bo
4.Luxord - John
5.Marluxia - Freddy
6.Larxene - Edward.

Axel5

Nomura stated that when he was making Axel, he had FF7's Reno in mind. Obviously, he didn't use reno and throw in an x, because the names aren't alike at all. But according to Nomura, Axel was named after Reno's favorite drink, Ale. Therefore, that would have been his original name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back