• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org member before twilight thorn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
it wouldn't make sense if it was Riku. I'm pretty sure he can't summon nobodies, and he has no reason to attack Roxas.

Muse

you look atrocious
Key words

Because, you know, Roxas is going to get all giggly and go, "Lol OKAY!!! :D!" and skip merrily after Axel into a Corridor of Darkness leading who knows where after Axel's like, "Come with me or I kill you. D<"

@ Iridium: Huh. Never really thought 'bout that. It's just, from that perspective, it didn't really look that much like Roxas to me. I just kinda figured Roxas might have a subconscious memory of Xemnas, who brought him into the Organization, and set Twilight Thorn on him.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
@ Iridium: Huh. Never really thought 'bout that. It's just, from that perspective, it didn't really look that much like Roxas to me. I just kinda figured Roxas might have a subconscious memory of Xemnas, who brought him into the Organization, and set Twilight Thorn on him.

Ok I have to admit from the perspective and the fact Xemnas introduced him into the Org does make you think that; it's even further explained in FM+. But with the evidence against it that assumption is doubtful.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ok I have to admit from the perspective and the fact Xemnas introduced him into the Org does make you think that; it's even further explained in FM+. But with the evidence against it that assumption is doubtful.

Ah. Don't have FM+, prolly should get it.

ansemcontainer

It was Roxas..

Think back to Sora's station of awakening.
His darkside was a shadow form of himself; hence Dark Side.

In the case of Roxas, it was a look at his former self, his time in the Org.
Why would it be anyone else? Was there anyone else present in Sora's station of Awakening? No if you don't count Tidus and the others (and that omnipresent voice that guides you). And if you think about it it's logical to think it was Roxas in the Org outfit.

• Roxas is a nobody and in the Org, also think about the perspective of the shot.
  • What would revealing who it was behind the cloak accomplish other then ruin the rest of the Story? Nvm that one is rubbish
  • Since Sora had a dark representation of himself why not Roxas in a sense?

YOUR RIGHT, lol this was my theory too, im pretty sure its the right one! lol

Qarx

It's near the end, not sure if it's dubbed or not but either way you see what I mean.

As much as I would love to watch this....
(read my sig, if you will. It has an important line about videos)

Would you post a link to the same video, except on Youtube?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That doesn't mean they can create nobodies and what not, Twilight Thorn being one that is.
And what actual purpose would Riku have of being there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back