• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
ok this is going to sound really really crazy but what if when you beat all the bosses in RECOM once it come to America than you could do the cavern of rememberance in hollow bastion/radiant garden

people dont flame im just an eleven year old

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
What in the world do you mean? What difference would it make?

Edit: Ehh.. I think I understand. You're saying "what if beating RE: CoM" unlocked the Cavern of Rememberance in either it or KH2?," right? Ehh.. I doubt this will happen.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I dont think that would be possible, seeing as how it wasn't included in the NA KH2 to begin with.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Hmmm yes i agree. Sorry, and were not going to flame, you have every right to ask a question.

Riku and Mickey

Do you mean what if it unlocked it in the Re:CoM game, to be used in Sora or Riku's story? I think that would be AWESOME...but I doubt it'll happen.

DaDarkDude

Well, I don't think it'll happen, since, Re:COM and FM+ came out after it, meaning after the idea for cave of remembrance was made...

C

Colours

ok this is going to sound really really crazy but what if when you beat all the bosses in RECOM once it come to America than you could do the cavern of rememberance in hollow bastion/radiant garden

people dont flame im just an eleven year old

I'm not sure about this.<3333333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back