• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org 13 party members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
For those of u who have already played the game, plz tell us about the usefulness of each organization character in days. I just want to be prepared for the worst.

State

Awards
For those of u who have already played the game, plz tell us about the usefulness of each organization character in days. I just want to be prepared for the worst.

Well, since I only used Marluxia as my party members, I can only give my point of view on him:

Marluxia's speed is kinda of slow, but with his long-ranged weapon, his scythe, it's completely covered. Although his combo attacks are kinda of a 50/50, but since you're characters depends on the stats you have on Story Mode, I think he is pretty flexible depending on your Story Mode stats.

My point of view in the customization of the characters:

It was a great idea for Nomura and his team to make character customization on Multiplayer Mode depending on your Story Mode progress. Having each Organization XIII member with a different colored/shaped version of their original weapon is kinda cool, makes you feel like you have an original character.

So far, I didn't see any flaw, except for the absence of a Wi-fi Mode... I think.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well, since I only used Marluxia as my party members, I can only give my point of view on him:

Marluxia's speed is kinda of slow, but with his long-ranged weapon, his scythe, it's completely covered. Although his combo attacks are kinda of a 50/50, but since you're characters depends on the stats you have on Story Mode, I think he is pretty flexible depending on your Story Mode stats.

My point of view in the customization of the characters:

It was a great idea for Nomura and his team to make character customization on Multiplayer Mode depending on your Story Mode progress. Having each Organization XIII member with a different colored/shaped version of their original weapon is kinda cool, makes you feel like you have an original character.

So far, I didn't see any flaw, except for the absence of a Wi-fi Mode... I think.

kewl. But it seems like Marluxia was more useful as a boss than a party member.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
well in multiplayer each character has a special like advantage in multiplayer like marluxia has wide range and larxene is fast so she can get prizes faster and etc... though im sorry but i dont have personal experiences because i didnt play on multiplayer or couldnt because it didnt work

State

Awards
well in multiplayer each character has a special like advantage in multiplayer like marluxia has wide range and larxene is fast so she can get prizes faster and etc... though im sorry but i dont have personal experiences because i didnt play on multiplayer or couldnt because it didnt work

Another strange party members has to be Xigbar. Though he can shoot pretty fast and from quite a long range, prices are scattered far from him and fast players can rip them. It's a good character to have on 2 VS. 2 battle.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Another strange party members has to be Xigbar. Though he can shoot pretty fast and from quite a long range, prices are scattered far from him and fast players can rip them. It's a good character to have on 2 VS. 2 battle.

yes Xigbar is really useful.

Silfarion

if you want to know each character briefly, then i can tell you:
xemnas; slow but has strong melee and mid-range attack. he also has powerful magic. good for front support. although considering he is the leader of organization 13, he is a bit weak.
xigbar: ranged, quick attacking character. good for support
xaldin: all around but has a bit higher attack and attack speed. his finishing blow can attack everything in front of him
vexen: practically useless for melee fighting, but has a great magic power.
lexaus: stupid magic and stupid attack speed; but has a freak'n powerful attack (so powerful that he can kill a boss with 4 bar hp with 3 hit when he is level 50). good for front tanking.
zexion: has the highest magic power, but practically useless at everything else. good for magic support. note that his hp and defense is extremely low.
saix: insane critical rate and high defense. good tanker.
axel: all around character with a bit higher damage and attack speed (similar to xaldin). his attack can attack wide range of degree, so it is good for fighting large number of enemy.
demyx: not so good attack or defense, but has a good magic. he can both fight at front and support.
luxord: all around character with a bit higher magic and critical rate. his attacks can attack many enemies at once, so good for distracting enemies.
marluxia: he has a very good attack and magic; the only problem is that he has low defense and attack speed. the good fact is that almost all of his attack reach everywhere, but he needs time to attack so needs some support.
larxene: low attack, low hp, low defense, crazy attack speed and high magic. she can dish out powerful attacks at once, so she is good fro finishing out strong enemies or killing weak enemies.
roxas: all around character. his attacks are good for attacking one unit at a time, but not so good at fighting many at once. when you get his dual-wield form, his disadvantage disappears; he will have strong attack and wide range of attack. but before you get dual-wield form, he is good for 1 vs 1 battle.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Each character has their own unique role to play in the battles in 358/2 Days. It also depends on who's playing them. There's no single team of four that's bound to be better than other combinations.

Mirron

Infinity (guy who posted above, since I can't type the infinity symbol), would you mind trying to explain how each member fits into combat situations? I'm curious on hearing more opinions on people's opinions on them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's common sense that each of their different stats and combo types can work together exceptionally well in a battle. Having gotten no multiplayer, I couldn't provide you with an actual example. People tend to select four to stick with, but the actual combinations, variability and usefulness is infinite between the seventeen or so playable characters.

Mirron

I was hoping for more generic groups, simply because I'm trying to get a rough idea how each member plays, and what they would be best at. The stats help some, but it's only so much help, but you seemed well-versed in how they played, so I thought I'd ask.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some are easy to guess.

Lexaeus and Saix are going to be more brute-strength oriented.
Xaldin and Marluxia are going to be about long-range weapon attacks.
Xion, Riku and Roxas will be more well balanced.

Mirron

True, but I'm hoping for more... individualized things, like how Saix and Lexaeus would differ in combat, or Vexen and Zexion, how they're similar, etc. Like... a list of pros and cons for the Organization Members (not too concerned about the others, personally, I can tell what they play like).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well:

Lexeaus is strong as hell, the physically strongest in the game, but his attacks are slow and combos seem short.
Larxene moves about the fastest of the lot, but has weaker attacks.
Saix's attacks aren't as strong as Lexaeus', but his combos are longer and faster.
Xaldin's attacks are typically wide range and move with medium speed.

That's some.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I heard Larxene was the best party member u can have. Note: Unlike the others, she actually attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back