• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org 13 in Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

hey do you guys think that we'll learn more about the history of the members in 358/2 days. like as orinal names and such. i mean we'll know more about the organization than ever before right?

ya i know i know another one of my opinion threads;P

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
hey do you guys think that we'll learn more about the history of the members in 358/2 days. like as orinal names and such. i mean we'll know more about the organization than ever before right?

Yes but this is roxas story so it might or might not....happen.

A

Audo

You don't look "76 pages back" you just post. Straight away.

Anyway, I think the answer is yes. They will. If they don't I would honestly label Nomura and co idiotic. The whole point of the game is the Organization. So if that doesn't come up at all, then they wasted a perfect opportunity. Though, considering Nomura said the game would answer questions we wouldnt even think to ask, then I'm sure this kind of stuff will be included.

dahem kh & ff

i think we will know about their past in bbs (xigbar ...etc)
and we will know about their present in 358/2 daus (all)
and we will know about their future in coded or kh3

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Honestly, I couldn't care less what their original names are. All I want is more character development, especially for nearly unknown characters like Lexaeus and Luxord.

Shadowlight

It has been confirmed already that we will learn some of there individual motives more clearer, why some of them act or behave a way in certain scenes and there true dispositions are/were.

metalyoshi9

Honestly, I couldn't care less what their original names are. All I want is more character development, especially for nearly unknown characters like Lexaeus and Luxord.

Amen to that.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
:D

I don't see why they even matter. But I do want to learn about their personalities, since some were killed too freaking fast. >_>

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Mabye not the history(that could be BBS with the start of Org.XIII) but their daily life, yes. Like everyone else, I don't give a shit about names, though it would be nice to know.

canito_q

i think we will know about their past in bbs (xigbar ...etc)
and we will know about their present in 358/2 daus (all)
and we will know about their future in coded or kh3

i dont know if you've noticed, but THE ORG IS DEAD! what future?

Yeah, it would be nice to know their names, i like that a lot

EDIT: wait a sec! I know that chicken! Sora: Well if I had a chicken, we would laugh, travel the world and.. sing! XD Go kingdom hearts chronicles!

Xearual from Aet

Well, we may see this, whether soon or not, I'm not too positive. But, if they wanted to focus all over the Organization, they will make a documentary, or a game called, Life of the Organization. Something like this...

Life of the Organization:

Here in The World That Never Was, we start off the day doing chores and getting things done(Shows Marluxia Mopping the Floor with his Scythe)....

I'll wait for the movie to come out to save you all the details, just to be sure I don't spoil it for you.

A

Audo

lol the game is about the Organization, not just Roxas. We've already seen the other members being utilized (ie Demyx, Zexion, Xigbar, Xaldin, Xemnas, Saix). I'm sure more information will be revealed on all of them.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
lol the game is about the Organization, not just Roxas. We've already seen the other members being utilized (ie Demyx, Zexion, Xigbar, Xaldin, Xemnas, Saix). I'm sure more information will be revealed on all of them.

The only actual cutscenes we've seen have had Riku, Roxas, Axel, and Xion.
I'm pretty sure that will change.
But really, so far, up to this point, all we've seen is Roxas.

A

Audo

We've seen maybe. But we know through the trailers that all of the characters are in there, and are featured in cutscenes.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes, yes. It's pretty certain that they will be featured more.
Oh, and by scenes, I meant, well, scenes with voices.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Audo's right in that. I'd like to think we'll get to know more about the characters, especially their original names, but who knows what will Nomura will decide to divulge?

It's not as though, from what I've seen, that the Organization live in peaceful cohabitation. It's practically like they all hate each other, and only stay together for the Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back