• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#3 Xaldin

:confused: What are the order of worlds you go through in this game?

i all know is that Twilight Town is first...

riku157

You go to twilight town first then you go to the tower in twilight town after you go to hollow bastion, next is beast castle or ancient china your choice but you have to finish both to go to olympus colliseum. After you finish those you go to disney castle and inside of it you go to timless river. then you go to atlantica, halloween town, or agrabah. you have to finish halloween town and agrabah to go to pride rock then after that you go back to hollow bastion, in hollow bastion you go into the tron world then the heartless war.then you go revisit the worlds first is twilight town then you go to beasts castle or ancient china you have to finish both again to go to olympus colliseum then theres also atlantica again then halloween town and agrabah and you have to finish both again to go back to pride rock. After that you can go back to hollow bastion to finish tron you dont have to but you can the same goes for pride rock second time around. After that you go back to twilight town and through twilight town you go to the world that never was and thats it.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
twilight town
hollow bastion+100 acre wood
beast castle
land of the dragons
olympus colliseum
disney castle
timeless river
halloween town
agrabah
halloween town
space paranoids
twilight town
beast castle
land of the dragons
olympus colliseum
atlantica
halloween town
agrabah
pride rock
hollowbastion
space paranoids
pride rock
twilight town
the world that never was

simple as that

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
because you either battle against the org members and take em out for good or seal the keyholes and continue the story further

riku157

You have to go back to most of the worlds after the heartless war. why i dont really know and 13th knight thats not the right order you dont have to go to halloween town 3 times and you go to pride rock once before the heartless war not twice after

D

Dexter

Yeah the first time you verse the world boss battle, then you fight the org boss battle. Insome worlds you have to visit 3 times.

riku157

#3 Xaldin said:
i do not want to go back to atlantica 4 or 5 times!!! i hate that world...

Theres only two maps this time and you only really have to talk to sebastian or arial to continue there might be a cutscene or there might be a musical game but it isnt really that long. the only reason why you have to go back(well you dont have to really its optional)is because you cant do everything you might be able to do one musical in one go and then you have to go to another world and then come back after finishing that world

#3 Xaldin

What is the deal with musical game anyway..? Is that motorbike thing on Tron?

riku157

I think they did the musical to make it more fun and i really think it is more fun now. Lightcycle is is tron i died a couple of times but its easy after awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back