• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order of Twilight Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
The Archives~ I encourage all to check this out, however, as I would like to think of myself as better than the people over at the Twilight Fanclub, I will not threaten you into checking out this "library of events", or even agreeing with us. People are entitled to their own opinions, and I, hopefully we, will respect them, no matter how much I/we may dislike said opinion. And to any Twilight fans who may be looking at this, yes, we welcome intelligent conversation over why or why not one may or may not like Twilight.

Twilight Hateclub

Behemothic Overlords
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diomedes
Ordeith
madammina
Araliya
Watson
Strawberry
Infinite Complex
Captain
Zephyr

Prophetic Onibi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lionheart
Celestial Star
Lifes.Lover
Sora788
Vodka
Aqua13
WilliamtheWise
BarbedxSkullxCap
lilmissrandom101
DJQuackQuack

Probies

Blond Haird Kid
Ven68
Silvertongue
SeaSalt IceCream
Crimson Jazz
Ralor Penwat
Azrael
Omni Terra
Nero
Roxas001
Freedom
animefreak!
Du Soleil
XIII Heartless

worthless maggots

Roa
oathkeeperriku09
User Name
Tragicallywite91
G'nighToMr.Sora
Codes12
Raktra
DownInFlames
Captain YoYo
Diastyl
Crazium
Noich
sand-drew
Aliahya
MAngaCrazy101
KH-2 Pwnage
~Alexia~
chris.
jean1000695
lycorismoon29
Divide&Conquer
Beastly0123
Allister Nine
AkiraKiyoshi
ZanexChaos
Xorbok
meertallica
axelyoyo
Twilightheaven

Videos:

Twicon Parody- made by Evil Iguana Productions; found by Captain

Twilight Trailer Spoof- made by Evil Iguana Productions; found by Captain

40 Reasons To Hate Twilight- made by Jennythecrazygirl; found by me

The Footsoldiers
Mina Harker
Chuck Norris
V
Achilles
Diomedes
Odysseus
Hector
Alexandros(Paris)
Telemachus
Agamemnon
Menelaos
Telamonian Aias
Aias Oileus
Zeus
Posiedon
Athena
Hera
Ares
All the other Greek Gods mentioned in The Iliad
^And their Roman counterparts
Mr. T
Optimus Prime
Aragorn
Blade
Gandalf
Sauron
The Witch-King
The Army of Men
The Orc Army
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
Barack Obama
Abraham Lincoln
Batman
The Joker
Commisioner Gordon
Two Face
Clone Troopers
Storm Troopers
Clover
King Kong
Iron Man
Darth Vader
Sith warriors
Darth Revan
Starkiller/Galen Marek
Oliphaunts
Snake
Sylar
Balrog
Todd the Wraith
Jason Borune
Sniper
Military Jets
Wraith Hive Ship
Ori Warship
Daedalus (deep space carrier/warship)
B2 Stealth Bomber
Future Hiro
Adam Monroe
Matt Parkman
Usutu
Mr. Muggles
Usutu's Turtle
Dracula
FDR
Teddy Roosevelt
Robert Kennedy
Apollo
Jonathan Harker
John Seward
Dr. Abraham Van Helsing
Arthur Holmwood
Quincy Morris
Dhampyr Kaiba
Constance Hatchaway
Johnathan Morris
Charlotte Audrey
Soma Cruz
Stephen King
Galactica
about 50,000 human survivors
Vipers
Raptors
Raiders
Centurions
the 7 known humanoid Cylon models
the Final Five
Baseships
Pegasus
Angel Caprica Six
Angel Baltar
Kara "Starbuck" Thrace
Special Agent Gibbs
Mike Franks
Officer Ziva David
Special Agent Dinozzo
Special Agent McGee
MacGuyver
Norse mythological beings
Egyptian mythological beings

Rants, Memes, etc.

My Anti-Twilight Essay by ~luffyrox243 on deviantART- made by Araliya

Anti Twilight Meme by ~Clubtail on deviantART- made by madammina

Naminé killing Bella with a chainsaw- Drawn by Chocobos Comet, colored in by madammina. Note: has warning, so you will need a DA account to see.

Reasons
Silh said:
Shit sucks

Araliya said:
I don't get what all the hype is over Twilight. The characters are all two-dimensional, cardboard cut outs with no depth and no personality and the only good thing going for them is their 'looks', which the author obsesses over for about three chapters.

The plot- Wait, scratch that. There is no plot. Nothing happens in the whole damn book until chapter 17 or such where Bella is pursued by a vamp who wants to kill her. Oh no. And then, he beats the shit out of her until the Cullens kill him. Epic.

The second was absolutely boring as it had nothing except Bella being oh so over dramatic over Edward leaving her, causing her to have suicidal tendencies such as riding a motorcycle without a helmet and plunging off a cliff into the cold, cold ocean below. Oh yeah, and jumping straight into that vampire pit. That was smart.

I couldn't bring myself to read the third and I barely skimmed through the fourth. I made my friend flip through it so I could read the 'interesting' parts, such as Edward breaking the headboard. Other than that, I wanted nothing to do with it.

Oh! Did I mention how it is a bad example for young, impressionable girls? Bella, the main character and thus the role model for these girls, is ready to abandon her education and run off with Edward and live the rest of her merry little life together with him. In the second book, she overreacts about Edward leaving her and turns 'emo' and has a suicidal tendency, which I mentioned above. I'm not sure exactly what she does in the third and fourth books, having not read them, but I can assume that based on the first two, it's not good either.

The series is given far more attention than needed and needs to disappear completely over the course of the next few years. (Because, honestly, it's going to take a while for the fans to get over it and move on.)

madammina said:
I've heard ALOT of criticism about Bella that way. She needs a man in her life, she can only take care of her self when she looses her soul becomes a vampire. She gives up a good school to be with Edward (shouldn't he have ALREADY gone ot college by now anyway?) and she just in general has no personality other than being whiny. I have no idea WHY girls look up to her?

And on Edward (No, I will say NOTHING on souls in here) I heard he sneaks in, watches her sleep, and is a little possessive. Why do girls swoon over that. At "Sneeking in" I would automatically label him a stalker. At "Watch her sleep" he becomes abusive. Not romantic for me at all, and putting ALOT of girls at risk for abusive relationships because they think they've found their Edward.
Strawberry said:
Did it ever occur to Bella that Edward was using her for her "delicious blood", the blood all vampires were longing for? Seriously, plain stupidity.
Sitar said:
I hate the generalization of vampires and how they are OH so good! Get this fanpeople~ they prey on people, theya re immortal, and they likes to feast on blood.

Oh, how much would I pay to see a fangirl wanting her blood drained by a nursevampire.
IF they were real, they just want you for your blood PERIOD! They will not turn you into vampires and make you their lovers Forever. They will just keep sucking on your neck until you are just bones.

Me said:
1. The only good things about this series are Jamse, the real vampire, who tries to kill Bella.

2. HP, LotR, Treasure Island, Ranger's Apprentice Series, Boy Soldier Series - all of these are excellent books that have earned praise from people other than idiotic teenage girls who couldn't read something worth shit (which even something that horrible is better than Twilight) and are going to be violated becuase they think they have found their own real life Edward.

madammina said:
On Dracula: It's not so much that Twilight is NOT Dracula (it's a classic) but rather the complete disregard that Meyer has for the Vampiric rules set down in Dracula like: No souls, transformations, control of the weather, the lack of sparkles (gags)

Vampires in Dracula are Frightening. Because of the large amount of power they possess and the relatively obscure means of stopping them (at that time)

madammina said:
Rules. They exist.

(rubs temples)

The rules were set up in Protestant England. They still apply, but keep that in mind while I give the reasoning.

Vampires are the epitome of immortality under the Devil. They drink blood like with The Blood of Christ, but it is human blood and must be continually drunk to keep their immortality.

On souls, instead of surrenduring their souls to God in order to achieve life and Eternal Peace in Heaven, they instead gave it to Satan, and must roam the earth continually to keep their youth.

Vampires can walk around in the sunlight (she got htat right) but their Powers take a serious hit. Light is one of God's appearances.

Do I really need to go into the stuff involving Crosses, Holy Water, and the Eucharist?

The Coffin: There's something about dirt involved here I didn't get. Basically, though, it involves them being unnaturaly dead. (Darn you Van Helsing for you bad English)

Not being able to cross Running water except at certain times. Running Water = Baptism. They can not be baptised b/c they have no soul to cleanse. They lost it, remember?

Lastly: Over the story, The group kills 5 Vampires (and frees Mina)
1)Lucy, Mina's best friend. After she is staked, A look of peace, wear, and natural beauty came on her face. (before it had been unnatural beauty with perfect skin filled with Lust and Hate.)

2-4) Dracula's three brides. Van Helsing did this and remarked on a look of that appeared on their face.

and on Mina. After being tainted, she was tormented throughout the book. She could not act how she wanted, both by Dracula's will and by restrictions put in place for her safety. After Dracula is killed and she is free, the barrier set up to protect her could no longer hold her back. She was free.

I like Angel, but one thing you notice is they said specifically he lacked a soul until he was cursed with it. It is unnatural for him to have a soul. Yes, they botched some of the abilities there (and I haven't touched on all the abilities here) but they kept the main point, lack of souls.

Glaurung said:
It is impossible for a vampire to be anything but evil, let alone love something. By their very definition, vampires are supernaturally animated corpses who suck the blood of humans to stay alive. How can something like that show any affection for anything? If Bram Stoker were to see this, I'm sure he would be disgusted.

lilmissrandom101 said:
omg i hate twilight all the girls at my school are like this
twilight fan1: OMG OMG did u see twilight wasn't edward hot
twilight fan2: OMG OMG I did! Edward was very hot!
Brandi(me):OMG OMG OMG you guys are a bunch of losers for being in love with such a hideous thing!
i mean seriously would u be in love with THIS?!
Edward-Cullen-edward-cullen-2090897.jpg

and the girl who plays Bella smokes weed no wonder she looks so weird -_-

Araliya said:
I was waiting for that half-breed demon child Renesme to grow a little bit before strangling her to death. >D That is one weird name they picked for their child. Especially considering Renee doesn't even know that she has a granddaughter, I don't think. -_- Bella's a fcuking bitch to her own family, you know that? She deserved the chainsaw to the face in my dream.

Araliya said:
I think Meyer has some sort of pedophilia-fetish or something. o.o Because at least 3 of her characters have fallen in love with someone who is waaay younger than themselves. (Edward duh, Jacob, and Jacob's friend.) I mean, yeah, they're supernatural creatures. I get that. But does everyone who's not completely human have to fall in love with someone who's young enough to be their daughter or grand/great-grand daughter in Edward's case. o_O;?

The Liberator said:
There is a girl at my school who said that she saw a shirt that says "Edward, you can break my headboard any night" shit disgusts me. There are also girls who wear shirts that say "I kissed a vampire and I liked it" everytime I see it, I HAVE to make the comment "So your a soulless, blood-sucking, reanimated corpse?" They even have Twilight pens. Its quite disturbing, especially since I have at least one of these girls in all but one of my classes.

Strawberry said:
And the Twitards say "Uhhh, Alice does stuff". Well, she's the only girl that does stuff. Bella is a constant damsel in distress(lol, Kairi), Rosalie is just mentioned for her good looks, Esme... only has two god damn lines in the series. Bella's dad gives her lots of support; but her mom is barley mentioned, and comes and goes. Meanwhile, Bella's male friends are always mentioned, hanging out with her while Angela and Jessica are only mentioned in little snips. And there's other girls, but they're not as important. Seeing how the guys get the main roles, Twilight is very sexist.

Stephen King said:
"Both Rowling and Meyer, they're speaking directly to young people... The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: Twilight Hateclub

You think a girl who named her online persona after a character in Dracula who is the only person in the entire book to throw off the Vampire's curse, who KNOWS about the lack of souls supposed to be present, and thinks Edward Cullen is ugly would NOT join?

(Stabs Edward, pushes him into Holy Water, beheads whatever is left)

"When all was ready, Van Helsing said:- 'Before we do anything,let me tell you this: it is out of the lore and experience of the ancients and of all those who have studied the powers of the Un-Dead. When they become such, there comes with the change the curse of immortality; they cannot die, but must go on age after age adding new victims and multi[lying the evils of the world, for all that die from the preying of the Un-Dead becomes themselves Un-Dead, and prey on their kind. And so the circle goes on ever widening, like as the ripples form a stone thrown in the water. Friend Arthur, if you had met that kiss which you know of before poor Lucy die; or again, last night when open your arms to her, you would in time, when you had died, have become nosferatu, as they call it in Eastern Europe, and would all time make more of those Un-Deads that so have fill us with horror. The career of this so unhappy dear lady is but juts begun. Those children whose blood she suck are not as yet so much the worse; but if she lives on, Un-Dead, more and more they lose their blood and by her power over them they come to her; and so she draw their blood with that so wicked mouth. But if she die in truth, then all cease; the tiny wounds of the throats disappear, and they go back to their plays unknowing ever of what has been. But the most blessed of all, when this now Un-Dead be made to rest as true dead, then the soul of the poor lady whom we love shall again be free. Instead of working wickedness by night and growing more debased in the assimilating of it by day, she shall take her place with the other Angels. So that, my friend, it will be a blessed hand for her that shall strike the blow that sets her free." -Dracula.

I love the book Dracula. And Carmella, a book about a Lesbian Vampire, not as much.

madammina

So, because of my attempted Edward Assassination and the fact I typed out a whole passage of Dracula, I'm now Assistant Assassin?

YEAH!

madammina

In, and I just checked the newspaper. The shit-flick only got 2 stars.

I heard the first line is something "I never thought of how I would die" okay, MORBID much?

All Twilighters need to read Dracula. This set the standard of Vampire Novels. And Everytime I read it, I look at vampire literature and say "Oh, how the mighty have fallen"

Granted, I am making a fanfic involving vampires, but I am setting very clear boundaries they are evil and smart. And if what I have written so far doesn't convince people, then what is coming up will.

But, as Romantic as some are *cough* Angel *cough* The evilness has to come back again. Part of what makes them fascinating is because they are evil.

Though, Count Dracula is very repulsive.

Does anyone want me to type out more, or shall I not bother you with my Dracula comparisons anymore?

A

Azrael

I heard the first line is something "I never thought of how I would die" okay, MORBID much?

All Twilighters need to read Dracula. This set the standard of Vampire Novels. And Everytime I read it, I look at vampire literature and say "Oh, how the mighty have fallen"

Granted, I am making a fanfic involving vampires, but I am setting very clear boundaries they are evil and smart. And if what I have written so far doesn't convince people, then what is coming up will.

But, as Romantic as some are *cough* Angel *cough* The evilness has to come back again. Part of what makes them fascinating is because they are evil.

Though, Count Dracula is very repulsive.

Does anyone want me to type out more, or shall I not bother you with my Dracula comparisons anymore?
Bitch please Blackula was the best.

Anyways Twilight sucks..

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Yes, yes it does. I say we send Sylar and the Sith after the Twilight fans, who agrees?

madammina

Not really. We can send them after the Cullens, but the fans are living people.

Granted, they are obbssessed mind controlled and zombie like who are easy prey for stalkers, but they are still people.

Send Matt. He can twist their mind so they snap out of it.

yeah. I'm gonna get kicked out of the club for that, huh?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Not really. We can send them after the Cullens, but the fans are living people.

Granted, they are obbssessed mind controlled and zombie like who are easy prey for stalkers, but they are still people.

Send Matt. He can twist their mind so they snap out of it.

yeah. I'm gonna get kicked out of the club for that, huh?

No, your gonna get rep for that. Or rather, you would get rep, but I have to "spread it around some more" first. I didn't even think about all the things we can do with Matt.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

no no no no no

you may NOT have this fanclub

twilight is bterter thanen anye4tehing you fuckers have written goddammit twilioght owns your life before you know it you wont have any freinds because you dont like twilight

twilight is better than you twilight is better than your family twilight ios bettrer than your signifcant other (fuck WHAT am i saying you guys dont have signif others because uyou dont like twilight)

fuck you all im better than you because im the ULTIMATE twilight fan fuck your shit bastards

twilight

TWILIGHT

twilight :)

madammina

No, your gonna get rep for that. Or rather, you would get rep, but I have to "spread it around some more" first. I didn't even think about all the things we can do with Matt.

Aw, thanks. But don't have Edward rape the fangirls. That would just make their dreams come true.

Here's the thing. I have a brother. There are really only two mature people in his class, him and one of his friends who is a girl. She is smart, understanding, and knows Lost, and is usually very reasonable.

She confessed to my brother she would die for Edward Cullen. (facepalm) REALLY?

I hate twilight and all the fans of it...
YouTube - know the difference!

Damn vampire kids.

Rep for that vid.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Aw, thanks. But don't have Edward rape the fangirls. That would just make their dreams come true.

Don't worry, that wont happen. I can't get into all the details now, but I can tell you that my plan will include Matt, Daphne, F_Hiro, P_Sylar, both F_Sylars, Adam, Elle, the first F_Peter, P_Peter with powers and brains, Nathan, Arthur, Micah, Sith Ando, Meredith, Knox, Usutu/African Isaac, the Turtle, and Mr. Muggles.

To Everyone: Remember to keep a lighter/matches on you at all times, in the event that you come across a book from the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back