• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order of Twilight Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: Twilight Hateclub

Both in

Too true.

He's old enough to have taught college for majority of century

And a creepy old man/fag-pire

and rape.

All Good. But can we stop calling him a 'fag'. I hate him, but I think it's a little vulgar and disgusting.

i was never a fan of romance anyway. i prefer action around every cornor(why cant there be more books like harry potter?)

THis. Romance needs ot be more like Singing in the Rain, or Bringing up Baby, not "Torrid Adventures Between the Sheets"

Sitar

I am in, man.

I hate the generalization of vampires and how they are OH so good! Get this fanpeople~ they prey on people, theya re immortal, and they likes to feast on blood.

Oh, how much would I pay to see a fangirl wanting her blood drained by a nursevampire.
IF they were real, they just want you for your blood PERIOD! They will not turn you into vampires and make you their lovers Forever. They will just keep sucking on your neck until you are just bones.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I've been waiting for a thread like this for a while now. Please sign me up immediately.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I am in, man.

I hate the generalization of vampires and how they are OH so good! Get this fanpeople~ they prey on people, theya re immortal, and they likes to feast on blood.

Oh, how much would I pay to see a fangirl wanting her blood drained by a nursevampire.
IF they were real, they just want you for your blood PERIOD! They will not turn you into vampires and make you their lovers Forever. They will just keep sucking on your neck until you are just bones.
This.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....

why so manty true quotes like

Sitar said:
I am in, man.

and lets not forget

Infinate Mystery said:
twilight sucked so much balls. i must join.
wait...i said that...meh.....

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

All Good. But can we stop calling him a 'fag'. I hate him, but I think it's a little vulgar and disgusting.
Well, because you asked nicely, okay

I am in, man.

I've been waiting for a thread like this for a while now. Please sign me up immediately.

both in.

Bad news, this series has officially made me suicidal. I started to strangle myself during lunch when the girl across the table from me said "You got that right" when I said that Edward truly re-defines the phrase "creepy old man". Normally I don't have a problem with people saying Im right, but the way she said it.... it sounded as if she wanted him even more.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

Twilight is AWESOME, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I mean, I don't read a lot, but I just could not put these down. Especially New Moon, that was the best one. It was sooooooo sad when Edward left Bella, I wanted to cry.

So, yeah, don't bash on this amazing series just because you've never read an awesome book before.

Muse

you look atrocious

Bad news, this series has officially made me suicidal. I started to strangle myself during lunch when the girl across the table from me said "You got that right" when I said that Edward truly re-defines the phrase "creepy old man". Normally I don't have a problem with people saying Im right, but the way she said it.... it sounded as if she wanted him even more.

.... Wow. Um.... wow. o.o

My friends and I were joking around at lunch about Edward being a major pedophile. I mean, what, he's over a hundred years old and Bella's still a minor when the series starts? Yep. That is soooo a turn-on. -_-;

afrobutt

Silver Member

Twilight is AWESOME, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I mean, I don't read a lot, but I just could not put these down. Especially New Moon, that was the best one. It was sooooooo sad when Edward left Bella, I wanted to cry.

So, yeah, don't bash on this amazing series just because you've never read an awesome book before.

I agree

But yeah, New Moon was pretty good. I liked the werewolf thing, because werewolves are cool

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

I liked the werewolf thing, because werewolves are cool

The vampires were WAY better, I don't think I've ever seen such deep and well-developed characters. By the end of the series I felt like I knew everyone just as well as my RL best friends, and we're pretty close.

afrobutt

Silver Member

That's pretty true man

Like, I mean, the whole Cullen family was a lot like my family. I guess I'd be Emmett (because I work out a lot), and uh...

Yeah so Twilight is really intricate. I mean, I like never would've guessed the stuff that happened in Breaking Dawn. That was all really cool

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

That's pretty true man

Like, I mean, the whole Cullen family was a lot like my family. I guess I'd be Emmett (because I work out a lot), and uh...

Yeah so Twilight is really intricate. I mean, I like never would've guessed the stuff that happened in Breaking Dawn. That was all really cool

I'd probably be Jasper, I'm really good at influencing people's opinions and stuff. Sometimes I even think it's like a power, or something. [lol]

BD was definitely awesome though, it was the most suspenseful thing I've ever seen. I was so worried about Bella, if anything happened to her I definitely would have cried, it would have destroyed everyone.

And then that whole conflict was the Volturi, that was awesome. And it was totally cool and original how she decided to avoid a battle, that really threw what I expected. Not many writers can do that, I'm pretty perceptive. [lol] It goes along with my emotional power, I guess. o_O

afrobutt

Silver Member

I know what you mean man. I guess I'm sort of like Jasper too I mean people listen to me a lot and I help people so I don't know

And yeah, I felt bad when Bella was like talking about how there was no hope and that was sad and yeah. And then she was worried about her child and that was sweet and I really connected to her character then

And yeah, the ending was so good I mean like I thought there was going to be this huge fight and there was all this tension and pressure building up and I was so worried and then Alice came and all of the excitement went away and I was so relived because like I said I really got into the book and the characters and yeah

So have you seen the movie yet? I want to see it but I can't get my friends to go with me and I don't wanna go by myself so yeah

Muse

you look atrocious

Pardon me guys, but this is the Twilight HateClub. ^^; We kinda don't like Twilight here.

Would it be too much to ask for you to move your conversation to a thread that likes Twilight? ^^;

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

So have you seen the movie yet? I want to see it but I can't get my friends to go with me and I don't wanna go by myself so yeah

I want to see it sooooo bad, but I have no money.

:c

Would it be too much to ask for you to move your conversation to a thread that likes Twilight? ^^;

Fine, but Twilight's still AWESOME.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....

well, in my opinion, ive read better books ive found in the garbage can(which is where twilight should be). call me bias, but i prefered HP. maybe thats because those were my first "big books", and made me a reading addict. even pendragon is better than this book(its not all that like most books, but i like the general concept). heck, one of the best booiks i ever read was gregor the overlander(stupid library not having books 3 and 5!).

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

1. The only good things about this series are the real vampire who tries to kill Bella, and Jacob for the sole reason that he is a werewolf who has made it obvious he will rip Edwards throat open at the first possible chance.

2. HP, LotR, Treasure Island, Ranger's Apprentice Series, Boy Soldier Series - all of these are excellent books that have earned praise from people other than idiotic teenage girls who couldn't read something worth shit (which even something that horrible is better than Twilight) and are going to be violated becuase they think they have found their own real life Edward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back