• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order of Twilight Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: Twilight Hateclub

I didn't read it, I just got mad and thought to tell you.

And this is EW, Entertainment Weekly. Very reliable.

(Returns to stabbing Edward. Then shoots Jacob with a silver bullet for good measure)

Maybe I'll go stab Bella too. She IS a vamp now after all (in more ways then one)

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

(Returns to stabbing Edward. Then shoots Jacob with a silver bullet for good measure)

Maybe I'll go stab Bella too. She IS a vamp now after all (in more ways then one)

If anyone is wondering, it is for reasons such as these that she is the Assistant Assassin and you are not.

We might also use some Mix 39 on the lot of them while were at it. Rep to the first person to figure out what the hell I'm talking about.

madammina

Aw, thank you. (Pulls out Kukuri Knife for Bella)

Hey, how they got Dracula!

Yes, I'm fine stabbing her, she is SUPPOSED to have lost her soul.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

I know, lets turn either Fag-ward or Jacob into Yannis.

What should we do with Jacob? he is a werewolf after all. And what about the vamp who beats the living shit out of fag-ward, until the inevitable good > evil cliché kicks in, should we spare him?

Muse

you look atrocious

I don't get what all the hype is over Twilight. The characters are all two-dimensional, cardboard cut outs with no depth and no personality and the only good thing going for them is their 'looks', which the author obsesses over for about three chapters.

The plot- Wait, scratch that. There is no plot. Nothing happens in the whole damn book until chapter 17 or such where Bella is pursued by a vamp who wants to kill her. Oh no. And then, he beats the shit out of her until the Cullens kill him. Epic.

The second was absolutely boring as it had nothing except Bella being oh so over dramatic over Edward leaving her, causing her to have suicidal tendencies such as riding a motorcycle without a helmet and plunging off a cliff into the cold, cold ocean below. Oh yeah, and jumping straight into that vampire pit. That was smart.

I couldn't bring myself to read the third and I barely skimmed through the fourth. I made my friend flip through it so I could read the 'interesting' parts, such as Edward breaking the headboard. Other than that, I wanted nothing to do with it.

Oh! Did I mention how it is a bad example for young, impressionable girls? Bella, the main character and thus the role model for these girls, is ready to abandon her education and run off with Edward and live the rest of her merry little life together with him. In the second book, she overreacts about Edward leaving her and turns 'emo' and has a suicidal tendency, which I mentioned above. I'm not sure exactly what she does in the third and fourth books, having not read them, but I can assume that based on the first two, it's not good either.

The series is given far more attention than needed and needs to disappear completely over the course of the next few years. (Because, honestly, it's going to take a while for the fans to get over it and move on.)

Am I in the club?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

I don't get what all the hype is over Twilight. The characters are all two-dimensional, cardboard cut outs with no depth and no personality and the only good thing going for them is their 'looks', which the author obsesses over for about three chapters.

The plot- Wait, scratch that. There is no plot. Nothing happens in the whole damn book until chapter 17 or such where Bella is pursued by a vamp who wants to kill her. Oh no. And then, he beats the shit out of her until the Cullens kill him. Epic.

The second was absolutely boring as it had nothing except Bella being oh so over dramatic over Edward leaving her, causing her to have suicidal tendencies such as riding a motorcycle without a helmet and plunging off a cliff into the cold, cold ocean below. Oh yeah, and jumping straight into that vampire pit. That was smart.

I couldn't bring myself to read the third and I barely skimmed through the fourth. I made my friend flip through it so I could read the 'interesting' parts, such as Edward breaking the headboard. Other than that, I wanted nothing to do with it.

Oh! Did I mention how it is a bad example for young, impressionable girls? Bella, the main character and thus the role model for these girls, is ready to abandon her education and run off with Edward and live the rest of her merry little life together with him. In the second book, she overreacts about Edward leaving her and turns 'emo' and has a suicidal tendency, which I mentioned above. I'm not sure exactly what she does in the third and fourth books, having not read them, but I can assume that based on the first two, it's not good either.

The series is given far more attention than needed and needs to disappear completely over the course of the next few years. (Because, honestly, it's going to take a while for the fans to get over it and move on.)

Am I in the club?

This.

madammina

Am I in the club?

I've heard ALOT of criticism about Bella that way. She needs a man in her life, she can only take care of her self when she looses her soul becomes a vampire. She gives up a good school to be with Edward (shouldn't he have ALREADY gone ot college by now anyway?) and she just in general has no personality other than being whiny. I have no idea WHY girls look up to her?

And on Edward (No, I will say NOTHING on souls in here) I heard he sneaks in, watches her sleep, and is a little possessive. Why do girls swoon over that. At "Sneeking in" I would automatically label him a stalker. At "Watch her sleep" he becomes abusive. Not romantic for me at all, and putting ALOT of girls at risk for abusive relationships because they think they've found their Edward.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Man, this FC should have zero replies and zero people in it.

Twilight was friggin awesome, its like the best story there is. I don't know what you guys are smoking but how can you possible hate Twilight?

You have to be a reject of the outside world not to like it.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

You have to join, dude.

I was waiting for this to happen. Joinage!

twilight sucked so much balls. i must join.

Both in

I've heard ALOT of criticism about Bella that way. She needs a man in her life, she can only take care of her self when she looses her soul becomes a vampire.

Too true.

She gives up a good school to be with Edward (shouldn't he have ALREADY gone ot college by now anyway?) and she just in general has no personality other than being whiny. I have no idea WHY girls look up to her?

He's old enough to have taught college for majority of century

[/QUOTE]And on Edward (No, I will say NOTHING on souls in here) I heard he sneaks in, watches her sleep, and is a little possessive. Why do girls swoon over that. At "Sneeking in" I would automatically label him a stalker. At "Watch her sleep" he becomes abusive.[/QUOTE]

And a creepy old man/fag-pire

Not romantic for me at all, and putting ALOT of girls at risk for abusive relationships because they think they've found their Edward.

and rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back