• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orchicalum+s!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
So far, i have 6 of them.

100 Acre Wood
Atlantica
Godess Fate Cup
Space Paraniods
World that Never Was
Twlight Town

Where is and how do I obtain the one thatb I am missing?!

zachtheax

no i thought u just have 2 beat every boss including first xemnas and sephiroth to get max 50 bonus pts (u know the get bonuses from certain fights) and u get it that way.......am i totally wrong here?

Cl0ud

no, the true answer to getting the last item is to complete the synthesis list. and then you get the last one. its not going to be simple, just keep beating enemies, and dont miss a single treasure chest.

Light Conquers All

I don't understand this Orichalcum+ thing. it says in the strategy guide that you need 13 of them to get Ultima Weapon, and yet aren't there only 7 in the world? It makes no sense.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Ok, guys thanks! I just got the Ultima Weapon (2 hours ago). I heard it in a Gamespot topic, because no one was replying to this one. But now that I have it, people are starting to reply. Strange...........

Anyway, Light Conquers all,

There are only 7 in the game, and you only need 7. You will need a "Energy Crystal" to compensate for the remaining 6.

nobody234, I'll Pm the answer to you.

pimpinhuskie519

I have 5 right now and im not sure were i missed one in that list up above but im about to get the 6th one cause ive only got to get one more item to complete the synthesis list so imma have to go recheck those worlds.

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
Light Conquers All said:
I don't understand this Orichalcum+ thing. it says in the strategy guide that you need 13 of them to get Ultima Weapon, and yet aren't there only 7 in the world? It makes no sense.

theres a material called energy crystal it cuts itme required to half

pimpinhuskie519

hey can someone tell me were the central control mesa is in the Space Paranoid.... its suppose to have a orichalcum + in it and i cant find it... Ive found the Central Control Core but theres nothin in there so is there another place i havent seen???

pimpinhuskie519

1. Central Computer Mesa < Space Paranoid
2. Sunset Terrace < Twighlight Town
3. The Brink of Despair < TWTNW
4. Finish Starry Hill < 100 Acre Woods
5. Finish "A New Day is Dawning" < Atlantica
6. Finish Goddess of Fate Cup < Olympus Collisium
7. Get one of every synthesis it (complete synthesis list)

Hope This helps everyone

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
pimpinhuskie519 said:
hey can someone tell me were the central control mesa is in the Space Paranoid.... its suppose to have a orichalcum + in it and i cant find it... Ive found the Central Control Core but theres nothin in there so is there another place i havent seen???

central control mesa is outside the place before you fight mcp and sark, you kno the place where the sloar sailer lands

pimpinhuskie519

Yeah i checked my treasure list and found that i alrdy had that one lol I was missing the one at the Brink Of Despair in TWTNW so ive finally got the ultima weapon lol once u get those orichalcum its pretty easy but thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back