• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orchestra Trailer Leaked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The full trailer leaked. It starts a little after 4:40. Go a little earlier though and Nomura says that filming will have consequences. He’s probably gonna delay KH3 to next Christmas. Lol. https://youtu.be/brwVh3t084g

The Tangled minigame looks great though!

This is why we can't have nice things.

Awards
I wish the video was taken by someone who actually knows how to take one. The quality is unbelievably bad... did the person even look at what they took while they took it or did they just prefer to scream their head off? Pity half the screen was covered by that person's head... and sideways? Really?

But anyway it's nice to see a few things in there we hadn't seen in other trailers.

Wish we could get a better video of it though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wish the video was taken by someone who actually knows how to take one. The quality is unbelievably bad... did the person even look at what they took while they took it or did they just prefer to scream their head off? Pity half the screen was covered by that person's head... and sideways? Really?
I’m surprised you’re so picky over how the video was shot considering Nomura gave a warning that there would be dire consequences if the trailer was filmed and Square Enix, Playstation, Disney, and Microsoft staff were at the event and on the look out for anybody breaking the rules. We were even told by Square Enix not to share anything from the event while the concert was underway. But I digress, it was filmed that way because they were trying to be discrete despite breaking the rules and risking a law suit. Be grateful someone risked it all so you could see what you did.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

No need to act so negative, besides it doesn't matter if the video is in bad quality, all of us who didn't attend the orchestra event were curious to what the full trailer looked like and we're happy to see how it looked like at the Orchestra event. On top of that, I could see some scenes from the Orchestra trailer (e.g. the Randall scene, the Tangled dancing mini-game) be implemented in future trailers before the game comes out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back