• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oraganization XIII- Favorite Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Txamt

Demyx~ I just find his attacks really pretty. @.@. I even prolong the fight at the end by like a hour just so I could just dodge and then watch his attacks.

Axel~ Just ... wow. Spiffy fire ground and a firewall, a fire pillar then so on. Just so Bright and ..... pretty!

Saïx~ I just like his purple attack waves.

and lastly, Luxord~ I love his uses of cards. It's probably the weapon that you wouldn't think of a weapon.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
i hated xaldin but i also liked it the most because after my like 50th attempt at vrsing him i finally beat him and i was so proud i litterally scream, im so pathetic :)

Annoyingly enough when i played kh2 on beginner mode Demyx's battle was allot harder then on critiacal whats with that?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Demyx's was fun... hah, pwning him was the best part... and the Sitar solo rules... And probably the Axel battle in the Mansion Basement, cos it looked so awesome 0.0

Zipporahss

To me, Demyx's fight was fun, it was the only org. XIII KH2 fight that was challenging to me. The others I kicked thier butts in minutes. But Demyx's fight was killing me, that time crap with the dancing notes was murder. But I enjoyed that fight. Oh, and "Dance water, Dance!" almost made the whole fight worth while. But that's just me.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Saix anyone? I dunno, simplistic form, yet tons of brute strength... Followed by Xaldin, cause he was actually hard for me :3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Axel was the best ever. The other ones I liked very much were Xigbar and Xemnas at the Memory's Skyscraper.

TearsOfThePast

i hated xaldin but i also liked it the most because after my like 50th attempt at vrsing him i finally beat him and i was so proud i litterally scream, im so pathetic :)

Annoyingly enough when i played kh2 on beginner mode Demyx's battle was allot harder then on critiacal
whats
with that?

lol. your not pathetic. Who knows whats with how the game works? But~ oh well :p as long as you get through the *insert cuss word* fight.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
vs Roxas was so fun. I wish I could fight him again....wait I can. Him and Sepiroth are the most fun fights in the game.

F

FlaminAxel

I've only gotten 2 Axel and that was meh favorite fight!^^

Azerty

The first battle with Axel when you play as Roxas. And then the battle with Luxord. Luxord's was the most unique because it's like mini games within a major battle. Luxord FTW!!!

Satoshi

I think it'd be the final fight with Xemnas for me. I know, that might be the easiest answer to give, but hey, I can't help it! =D

First of, I FUCKIN' ADORE Xemnas, whereas he's so much badass he's like the greatest Nobody in history! *Also, he's one of the 13 nobodies we've heard of, but just try not to read this. RANT.* <3

Second; The fight is awesome, as every other bossfight at the very end of a game would *should* be.

Third: His Organization Uniform looks so damn great at the battle, when it's changed from black into black and white with curly shapes and everything. Yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back