• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oraganization XIII- Favorite Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Mine would have to be the one at Memory's Skyscraper with Xemnas, or the one with Xigbar

I can't decide......

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
It'd be Roxas's if I had Final Mix, but I don't, so...Axel's. Because the music came on from CoM and it was something familiar in a game that had been so UNFAMILIAR from the start. It was like coming home, and all I could think was I am totally about to beat the crap out of you, buddy. Magical moment.

In close second--fighting Xemnas with Riku. YES.

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ehh.. I think it'd be a close battle between Saix and the ever so hardass/ badass Xaldin. (lol.. Who's brought Mickey about more than anyone else in that Mickey thread again?) Saix's fight just had that awesomeness, but Xaldin's fight just seemed so badass. He's like the Chuck Norris of KH2 and I bet he even gets the most kills, when it comes to people who've played KH2.

On a side note, I consider Luxord's fight as the greatest departure from the norm. (i.e. The Most Unique KH(2) Boss Battle)

rent

Roxas, Marluxia, Axel, Xaldin, Demyx, Xigbar, Zexion, Larxene, Lexaeus and Saix in proud/critical mode. :D

skywindlight

Mine would have to be Roxas vs. Axel cause it's dramatic and Sora vs. Xemnas(Memory Skyscraper& in that weird white twisty world thing) because well... it was dramatic.

FinalForm Sora17

Hmm. Saix for sure. The first time i saw that battle was at Disneyland. (I had beaten Kingdom Hearts I already but i had no idea KHII existed) I was in Innoventions, and I saw this guy fighting Saix and i was like "WTF is up with all the explosions and weapons and new clothes and attacks and stuff?!" and then he told me about Kingdom Hearts II, so when i got home from vacation my dad got it for me.
I was one happy camper...

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Hmm. Saix for sure. The first time i saw that battle was at Disneyland. (I had beaten Kingdom Hearts I already but i had no idea KHII existed) I was in Innoventions, and I saw this guy fighting Saix and i was like "WTF is up with all the explosions and weapons and new clothes and attacks and stuff?!" and then he told me about Kingdom Hearts II, so when i got home from vacation my dad got it for me.
I was one happy camper...

wtf???
THAT SOUNDS SO F**KING AWESOME!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDD
i had no idea that was at Disney World.

anyway, my favorite fights would have to be Sora vs Marluxia (Sora vs Roxas in a close 2nd) and basically any fight from Re: CoM........ except for maybe the Vexen fight. .... i just don't like Vexen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back