• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Optional Bosses for Kingdom Hearts: DDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

Anyone want to suggest any optional bosses for Kingdom Hearts: DDD? I'd like to fight Xehanort (KH: BBS vs. Terra form) with Sora.

I'm assuming Sora's final boss would be Xemnas and Riku's final boss would be Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. I wonder what the final boss of the final chapter would be? Maybe in their dreams, they would fuse and become complete again. Again, we're talking about a dream here so it won't be canon.

There's been talks saying that Xemnas is Riku in the eyes of Sora and Sora is Ansem, Seeker of Darkness in the eyes of Riku. That's an interesting theory.

I'd also like to fight the other titans besides Ice and Rock in Olympus Coliseum (which would most likely be a world).

Speaking of other worlds...I wonder how Riku and Sora will travel to other worlds? They're in the dream realm so will they use gummi ships/dark corridor/ or even their keyblades to travel? Also, will Sora have to lock the keyholes for these new worlds? Maybe Riku's mission is to open those keyholes.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Anyone want to suggest any optional bosses for Kingdom Hearts: DDD? I'd like to fight Xehanort (KH: BBS vs. Terra form) with Sora.
I'd rather fight the Hunter of the Dark. It was like the Stealth Sneak battle, but actually cool. I'd want to see what Sora/Riku did against it.
I'm assuming Sora's final boss would be Xemnas and Riku's final boss would be Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. I wonder what the final boss of the final chapter would be? Maybe in their dreams, they would fuse and become complete again. Again, we're talking about a dream here so it won't be canon.
Or maybe it'll be a collaborative effort a la KH2's. Also, if the requirement for canon was "not a dream" then we could strike the entire time they're in the Realm of Sleep off as "non-canon" purely because it's a dream.
There's been talks saying that Xemnas is Riku in the eyes of Sora and Sora is Ansem, Seeker of Darkness in the eyes of Riku. That's an interesting theory.
It is, but somehow I doubt that's what would happen.
I'd also like to fight the other titans besides Ice and Rock in Olympus Coliseum (which would most likely be a world).
All Disney worlds will be new, thus no OC.
Speaking of other worlds...I wonder how Riku and Sora will travel to other worlds? They're in the dream realm so will they use gummi ships/dark corridor/ or even their keyblades to travel? Also, will Sora have to lock the keyholes for these new worlds? Maybe Riku's mission is to open those keyholes.
The Dream Eaters need to assist them; looks like falling into the worlds will suffice.

billyzanesucks

The secret bosses are usually new. That's just rehashing stuff for no reason. Everything that occurs in the RoS is probably canon. I think it would be pretty cool to fight Ansem and Xemnas, and it's not completely unreasonable.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I think Sora will drop into worlds, and Riku will fly to them.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm pretty sure in one of the latest interviews, someone said that all the world's will be new, and one's returning will have new/extended areas. Hence why Traverse Town is returning.
So I'd say don't cancel out OC completely. If the game takes place after the Dream Realm (Which it will), then it may return with new areas.

There's no possibility that OC will appear within the Dream Realm. That much you can be certain.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I want sora and riku to be optional boses

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I was just about to propose Caius as well, lol.

Fighting that guy with either Sora or Riku would surely badass as helll.

Make him strong like no other secret boss before and then have Sora or Riku fight him with Neku and Lightning as party members, *ggg*.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Caius as a secret boss would be boss~ I'd like to see Lightning as a secret boss, honestly. She is the "warrior goddess" of course~

Mr. H plz.

Kefka~

Um...yeah.

Megavoltage

Awards
I'm bored with Sephiroth, already beat him twice. I hope they pick another FF characters for his optional super boss role. Like Kefka or Exdeath.

I'd like it if we can fight Aqua's and Ven's Lingering Sentiments. Those two didn't make a LS but these battles would be in the dream world or Mirage Arena so you don't have to worry about them being canon.

Revolution

300px-Phantom.png

Anything as cool as this guy

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
images

This is the only way I will accept any more FFVII thrown into KH. Make this a Secret Boss, SE!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Caius as a secret boss would be boss~ I'd like to see Lightning as a secret boss, honestly. She is the "warrior goddess" of course~

Mr. H plz.

Kefka~

Um...yeah.

Yes, yes, yes. A million fucking times, YES.

@Revolution Fuck yes.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
images

This is the only way I will accept any more FFVII thrown into KH. Make this a Secret Boss, SE!

Hahaha, yes! Especially in the Dream World.

You wander into Cloud's dream, and this is what you find.

Also, speaking of dreams, why not Larry, Curly, and Moe from FF6?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No offence, but having the past final boss be a secret boss would suck/

Everything in the dream world shall be canon.

Olympus will be sitting this game out. Wait for the other titans in KH III(Which I feel will have the best plots for Agrabah and Olympus)

Dreams... you can walk through one door and appear in a whole new world. Many people believe there will be a hub where you can chose which world you want to visit, sort of like the Datascape in Re:Coded.

The secret bosses are usually new.
Usually... yes.
Sephiroth was re-used.
Vanitas' Lingering Spirit was just a recolour and a difficulty boost.
MF seems to be a Xehanort clone :)/)
Terra's Lingering Spirit was taken and made playable.
The Ice Titan became a recurring boss in Olympus

The Phantom and Kurt Ziza were additions for the Western Audiences so will unfortunately never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back