• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Optional Bosses advice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

So far in KH FM for the PS3 remix I've managed to take down Kurt Zisa but I'm wondering about the rest of the optional bosses. Which optional boss is the best to go after next? I've tried to go against Ice Titan and tried to use the Guard command but wasn't able to properly because maybe I didn't install the guard command yet. I'm thinking of taking out the optional bosses first before taking on Ansem so do you have any advice about in what order should I take on the optional bosses? I know I may not need to but still.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Be over level 60 for the Ice Titan, 70 for Phantom, and probably level 85+ for Sephiroth and Xemnas.

Do the Phantom after the Ice Titan since you get a keyblade that increases your magic by 2 extra points (which is great since 95% of that battle is magic).

All you can do for the titan is guard and dodge, then get up close quickly when he's downed. Stock a lot of ethers and elixers for the Phantom, and have Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, and Stop in your short cuts since three of those attack the phantom and the other delays the death of one of your party members.

Xemnas is a case of dodging a lot and being patient enough to wait for an opening to launch a combo. Gravity is also effective against him. Sephiroth is very hard, but much more manageable the higher the level you are.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Ice Titan you can honestly be in the low 60's to beat because if you learn how to dodge the ice attacks he does you can beat it by just guarding the whole fight.

Phantom fight is usually a very lengthy fight so low 80's is where I feel comfortable because you need to have strong magic to eventually wear down all that HP.

Kaijuguy19

Thanks for the advices so far. I'll be sure to keep them in mind.

Though what about the Unknown? When do I get to face him?

Xelon99

Awards
Xemnas = Unknown. One very useful tip is t summon Tinkerbell from the start, just so you can cheat death a lot.

For the Phantom I simply stayed near the clock the entire fight. As soon as the Phantom casts Doom (Number appears above a characters head) you can cast Stop on the clock. Just keep a good eye on it and cast Stop as soon as you need to again. Bring elixers or at the very least ethers.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the advices so far. I'll be sure to keep them in mind.

Though what about the Unknown? When do I get to face him?

I believe Xemnas(Unknown) is available to fight after you seal the Hallow Bastion Keyhole (after your second visit there). Also elixirs are very useful against Sephiroth as well. Keep in mind that if you do put in the work to beat all of the optional bosses, Ansem is going to be a cakewalk to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back