• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Optional boss??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Because I don't own the game I've always wondered is there an optional boss in CoM???

Mikazuki

If you count the second part of the game where you play as Riku and go through Castle Oblivion as being "secret," then yupp, there's a handful of "secret" bosses.

Lexeon

Yeah...there aren't any secret bosses in CoM, unless you count Reverse/Rebirth, which you really can't cause it's apart of the main story. And if Sephiroth were there, it would be bad for anyone to fight him.

Mikazuki

You guys must be insane. He'd be so totally easy to defeat in Chain of Memories. In fact, I guarentee you I could defeat him in one move. You know that button on that right side that is set on "On?" Well, flip it to "Off" when you're battling him. You just completely destroyed his world, therefore, he is dead. ^_^ Get innovative with your strategies.

Mikazuki

^ ^ Oh no, of course we are not. We're terrible. Please humble us with your words of wisdom, oh Kingdom Hearts Master.

*Rolls eyes* It's people like you that make the world stop spinning.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
unfortunately, there isn't any optional bosses in chain of memories nor re:chain of memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back