• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opposing view point AGAINST the theory of week or month?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renj?

Ok, you say that the new series takes place even before kingdom hearts 1 right?

So, and correct me if i am wrong, but we all know that sora transformed into a heartless briefly in KH1 right? Which, in turn, created Roxas IN KH1 correct?

Therefore, if Roxas appeared in the new serect video, (which he did),

The new series will most likely start not in the past, but some where along the future.

Plus Just like the first secret movie, it was only like 5% of the game, with the scene they gave us, we could not of possibly known about roxas till KH2 came out and we played it.

So yes the NEW serect video does make alot of questions but do not base alot over one fighting scene.

Please respond,

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Roxas did not appear in the new secret video, it was just someone who looked like him

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah.its not roxas.you hav no proof.and it wasnt and wont be confirmed

is thi againest a certain thread of the week or sumthing cuz it talked about the roxas look alike?
dont get so mad over sumthing that u dont even know is true.just because alot of people said it, doesnt make it true.and did u notcie most of them were new members.so you believe new members like urself?well you shouldnt.we've been here longer and now about how this stuff goes.lol

Renj?

Congrats bleach lover, (love that show) but seriuoly being a newbie here or not, look at his face! and why is everyone so quick to assume that he is just a look a like, is that what you believe?

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
well, it just cant be roxas.the video was confirmed to be in the past.
that means before sora's journey.so it cant be roxas.maybe sumone who has a connection to him but that would be hard cuz roas didnt exixt then

what do u mean congrats?lol

Renj?

I see, then my apologies then, i did not know that it was confirmed that it took place in the past. But just like the sercet video for kingdom hearts it did not tell alot.

so was it confirmed that is was not roxas, because characters from the present could easily be pushed in the past because they could add on the history of a nobodie of course. but, its all theory, thanks for the info

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
anytime renji(u got the name from bleach!haha)
just, next time, do a little research here.to see if people did the same thread or about ur info.ok?lol

see ya around.
you're pretty kool in my book if ur a fan of bleach

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Did you see episode 121?! orgasmic!

Just to let you know, this is considered spam, since it has NOTHING to do with your topic >.>
Anyway, it was also confirmed in a Nomura interview, in that the characters in the Secret Movie are entirely new characters.

Renj?

Again, i aopologize, I did not properly research and blindly made a statement, but thank you for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back