• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oppinions Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphony

Website
kh-3.net
Hey everyone.
I need an oppinion. See, I'm just barely rasing enough money to actually buy 358/2 Days. But my cousin says its not that great of a game. She actually related it to the gameboy version of COM which automatically turned me off. But I'm still curious. The other option for new game to buy is some game called Soul Calibur which I've been told is kinda cool. Let me know what you would do if you were in my position I only have enough to get one.

Jolts

The only thing it really has in common with CoM is the fact that they're both handheld KH games on a nintendo console. 358/2 is more like a standard KH game battle-wise, but you equip your abilities with a panel system, which I know that a lot of people liked. If you don't really know what it means, I advise watching a bit of gameplay footage to get an idea. 358/2 is really one of the best KH games in my opinion, but I know that some other people didn't like it all that much. I advise you to pick it up, I think it is definitely worth-it.

Naxyld

It isn't that related to CoM, C.O. is just mentioned a few times. It uses the normal battle system, not the card one.
And having 19 playable characters with an assortment of weapons is great, and mission mode can get challenging at times(Damn you Dustflier on Proud Mode). The graphics are good, and the game can be quite emotional at some points. The only problems are that it takes a little while for the story to develop and it can feel a bit repetetive for certain missions. I love it though.

UnstoppableSound

Hey everyone.
I need an oppinion. See, I'm just barely rasing enough money to actually buy 358/2 Days. But my cousin says its not that great of a game. She actually related it to the gameboy version of COM which automatically turned me off. But I'm still curious. The other option for new game to buy is some game called Soul Calibur which I've been told is kinda cool. Let me know what you would do if you were in my position I only have enough to get one.

My God. Never should a Kingdom Hearts game not be chosen over any other game. Go for 358/2 Days! Trust me, it's a great game. Much, much, much better than Soul Calibur.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
My God. Never should a Kingdom Hearts game not be chosen over any other game. Go for 358/2 Days! Trust me, it's a great game. Much, much, much better than Soul Calibur.
No offence, but Kingdom Hearts is hardly the be-all end-all good-quality franchise on the market.

I know, for one, that I preferred TWEWY and FFIV over Days.

UnstoppableSound

∞;4586153 said:
No offence, but Kingdom Hearts is hardly the be-all end-all good-quality franchise on the market.

I know, for one, that I preferred TWEWY and FFIV over Days.

Hardly? Clearly you're not in the right state of mind and don't belong in this forum if you would side with any other game than Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is the be-all-end-all good-quality franchise, and I'm sorry you can't see that, "no offense".

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
DIfferent people have different opinions, thats whty makes us great. she might think that it is bad, when you might find out that you love it.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

Hardly? Clearly you're not in the right state of mind and don't belong in this forum if you would side with any other game than Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is the be-all-end-all good-quality franchise, and I'm sorry you can't see that, "no offense".

You know, it really makes me wonder. When new people join up? Are all the other sections of the forums hidden or something? Like, do you have to donate money now or something? Good lord.... HEY RETARD... THERE ARE OTHER SECTIONS ON THIS SITE WHERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT BETTER THINGS OTHER THAN KINGDOM HEARTS.

Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy's, Mario Kart DS, Professor Layton, Dragon Quest, Castlevania, Phoenix Wright, Mortal Kombat, Batman games, just about every other game in existence > Kingdom Hearts.

It isn't that related to CoM, C.O. is just mentioned a few times. It uses the normal battle system, not the card one.
And having 19 playable characters with an assortment of weapons is great, and mission mode can get challenging at times(Damn you Dustflier on Proud Mode). The graphics are good, and the game can be quite emotional at some points. The only problems are that it takes a little while for the story to develop and it can feel a bit repetetive for certain missions. I love it though.

That's not what it means. It means that it's same type of game. Not story/gameplay or anything. It means overall experience.

I'd say get Days over SC though.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`d definetly go with Days. It`s one of the better KH games. Although I love all of them.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
You know, it really makes me wonder. When new people join up? Are all the other sections of the forums hidden or something? Like, do you have to donate money now or something? Good lord.... HEY RETARD... THERE ARE OTHER SECTIONS ON THIS SITE WHERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT BETTER THINGS OTHER THAN KINGDOM HEARTS.

Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy's, Mario Kart DS, Professor Layton, Dragon Quest, Castlevania, Phoenix Wright, Mortal Kombat, Batman games, just about every other game in existence > Kingdom Hearts.

That's not what it means. It means that it's same type of game. Not story/gameplay or anything. It means overall experience.

I'd say get Days over SC though.
Which is also YOUR opinion FYI. I like KH much more than all of those, and I'm pretty sure I have played them all >>; But I know you don't HAVE to like KH to be here, that I agree with of course. We all like different stuff :3 Doesn't mean we have to argue......

Also Days definitely is better than Soul Caliber, I have played them all.

A

Azrael

Hey everyone.

It's better than KHII in that it's harder but the story is not that good. But what do you expect out of fanservice?

Kingdom Hearts is an average...well medicore series in general. The first one is the best.

Guilded.Raven

If you ask me, either way is a good buy.

But dont knock Days till you have a better idea of it. In my opinion, the dialogue between the characters was excelent. Some of the things they said were hillarious!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
SOMEONE DOESN'T HAVE KINGDOM HEARTS AS THEIR FAVOURITE GAME.

STOP THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESSES.

If people on here only stayed because they liked KH, we'd be lacking so many of the currently-active members. I like KH. It isn't my favourite game series, nor do I even think it's all that great. I stick around in the forum for the other sections and the friendships I've built up with other people.

Also you suck at trying to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back