• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda_Mickey

in the new OPM(Official Playstation Magazene) it's stated that...

"We havn't seen a Spooky Pete, but it's safe to assume that he will be deaded up for this level" refering to Halloween Town. Idiots -_- Or.... is this true?! Will Pete be in Halloween Town :confused:

Deathspank

Obviously OPM has no clue what they're talking about... Pete does NOT appear in Halloween Town at any point.

S

suvre

he does not appear in halloween town unless the usa version adds some new cutscenes wich i personally hope it does

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
in the jap version, ...uh...i can't really remember if it was oogie or pete who captured santa...but anyway, i DID NOT SEE A SPOOKY PETE...but that depends. i still haven't got to the part where you can fully complete all worlds.

Xachrisint

the english version will have differences that individualizes it from the japanese version, such as longer scenes with Genie in Agrabah, more scenes in the world that never was (in front of the sky scrapper), an extra scene in Twilight town when sora and roxas "merge", etc... don't ask me where i fouind out... ;) hehehe

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Xachrisint said:
the english version will have differences that individualizes it from the japanese version, such as longer scenes with Genie in Agrabah, more scenes in the world that never was (in front of the sky scrapper), an extra scene in Twilight town when sora and roxas "merge", etc... don't ask me where i fouind out... ;) hehehe
where did you find out? i know this may annoy you but we need the SOURCE, otherwise that information u just said will be taken as an opinion

helios

Bronze Member
We dont know for sure they might put it in the U.S version.

Xachrisint

roxas99 said:
where did you find out? i know this may annoy you but we need the SOURCE, otherwise that information u just said will be taken as an opinion

i don't mind at all if you regard the information as an opinion, what's important to me is that you've read it. whether you choose to trust it or not is completely acceptable. but i really cannot tell you the source. for one thing, if you've noticed me around the forum you would know that i like mysteries and questions.

Yoda_Mickey

Alright... so then Pete's only special costume change thingy would be in Pridelands. I'd say Timeless River too, but apparantly that's not the same Pete... weird.

RikusDarkHalf

Xachrisint said:
i don't mind at all if you regard the information as an opinion, what's important to me is that you've read it. whether you choose to trust it or not is completely acceptable. but i really cannot tell you the source. for one thing, if you've noticed me around the forum you would know that i like mysteries and questions.

I have noticed that and that means

1. lies

2. you know someone or you work some how in kh2 game

3. lies

4.read minds

well we will see in like a few months

Xachrisint

RikusDarkHalf said:
I have noticed that and that means

1. lies

2. you know someone or you work some how in kh2 game

3. lies

4.read minds

well we will see in like a few months

i don't work for KH2 neither can i read minds. lying? maybe, maybe not. still i'm confident. i know that everyone doubts my claim but there are two types of doubt and from trying to assess what you said it tells me that you have a skeptical doubt.

please take note that skeptical doubt is different from methodic doubt... one's intention is to disprove, and the other to prove.

well, enought about that. OPM, doesn't take it as seriously as WE do. we are kingdom Hearts fans. so we prioritize the value of details while they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back