• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinions on the gheto life style ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cboy305

I'm mixed(my mom is black and dad is white) and I live with my mom, and I'm exposed to lot of Hip hop and rap music and other stuff from the gheto. It doesn't really bother me that much, but most of the people who I hang out with don't like it. Once, one of my friends said that "he doesnt like black people like that". One of my other friends, well sometimes I have wonder if she's racist or not. My grandmother says that it's degrading to black people. I can't blame them for there opinons, because at my school, alot of them brag about stealing, owning bootlegs, calling each other the N word, and picking on other people by using racial slurs. I just want to know how people feel about the gheto lifestyle.:blush:

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i don't mind urban life style, or as you like to say ghetto. people can be ghetto and still be nice, but it gets out of hand when people steal shit, shoot others for what street they live on (in reference to gangs), and other stuff. however, not all ghetto people are like that, and those people i can get along just fine with, but i really don't approve of those others.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't live the life style, but I live in the gheto. Its all good on a friendly level, although I don't really act gheto, some of my friends do but its on a friendly, jokingly level. But we all know that there is a time for perfessional means. I'm black and my father detest that life style. People say I sound white, well I have a deep black tone but some people at school and people over my friend's house thinks that I sound white.lol I'm like what do you mean? I guess you are suggesting that I talk properly, then they shut up.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I feel the same way, Libra.

I think gangster, ghetto, or anything similar is a joke. The pants that go down to their knees, the huge chains, wearing hats badly, etc...

I wouldn't be able to take anyone seriously who dressed/liked that stuff.

T

Tyler Durden

POSERS FTW!!

There is no reason to act like this. Some of the words are all right because they are fun to say, but other than that, they just use their 'crappy' life as an excuse to be an ass.

Vicodin

relative power
They act this way because the government gives them homes, money, anything they 'want'. Section 8 housing, anyone? The town I used to live in is turning into a ghetto because of section 8 housing. The school system is crumbling there. A lot of Blacks think they can get whatever they want because 'we all' enslaved them long ago. It /is/ a joke. And they need to be shut up. :l

Yes, there are intelligent Blacks out there, but they are drowned by the idiotic ones out there, who act all 'gangsta', and who mooch off the Govt. They give them a bad name.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
This thread just preaches intolerance and idiocy. I can't believe some of the post I have just read in here. You guys are ridiculous.

Vicodin

relative power
This thread just preaches intolerance and idiocy. I can't believe some of the post I have just read in here. You guys are ridiculous.

Then why don't you give your insight on it?
Don't start calling some of us ridiculous if 1). you don't say why, in more deoth and 2). you don't give your view on the subject.

Don't expect anyone to listen to you with just a statement like that.

Shadukai X

Banned
By all means, please state your opinion on it Trigg.

I'm perfectly fine with it, but when it gets to point that one considers oneself better or tougher then someone else, then it is ridiculous.

Vicodin

relative power
By all means, please state your opinion on it Trigg.

I'm perfectly fine with it, but when it gets to point that one considers oneself better or tougher then someone else, then it is ridiculous.

Totally agree.
I can tolerate it, up untill that point.

The Big Lovin'

We all know that “gangsters” and “ghettos” have become affiliated over the years. But they are two completely different things. I live in what most would consider a “ghetto”. Yes, there are gangs around here. But your assumptions have lead most of you to criticize the “gangster” lifestyle rather than the “ghetto” life style. Besides that when I come into a thread and see post where people are discriminating against a group of people because of what they wear and how they wear it. That’s not saying something now, is it? Even better, I saw someone speaking about how ‘intelligent’ blacks are being ‘drowned’ by the ‘gangsta’ blacks. I just love all these assumptions some of you have made and generalizations. Rock on.

Last edited:

Vicodin

relative power
And yes, I am that person who said about the intelligent Blacks. I've seen it. So is it a total generalization? Nein. It is not.

Ghetto and Gangster go almost hand in hand. Where there is Ghetto, there is Gangster. It's as simple as that. You said so yourself. I'm /sick/ of how a lot of Blacks today think they are 'all that' and they can down on us. They treat people like shit. You're going on generalizations and assumptions too.

The Big Lovin'

And yes, I am that person who said about the intelligent Blacks. I've seen it. So is it a total generalization? Nein. It is not.

No, you have seen an intelligent person(s) who are black. And no, thats not an assumption. But you make the generalization that people who are black and contribute to the 'gangsta' image are stupid.

A previous post by dragon said:
Yes, there are intelligent Blacks out there, but they are drowned by the idiotic ones out there, who act all 'gangsta', and who mooch off the Govt

Proof, no?

Ghetto and Gangster go almost hand in hand. Where there is Ghetto, there is Gangster. It's as simple as that. You said so yourself.

No, I said there are gangs here. And there are reasons why gangs happen to spur around 'ghettos'.

I'm /sick/ of how a lot of Blacks today think they are 'all that' and they can down on us. They treat people like shit. You're going on generalizations and assumptions too.

No, I'm not. I have not made an assumption or generalization. If I have, please, provide proof. But you, on the other hand, are doing it again. Who is "us" and these "blacks" you speak of? You assume because they are black that they treat people like shit. No, they treat people like shit because they are ignorant morons. Not because they are black. Please post something that isn't littered with bull shit.

T

Tyler Durden

Unfortunately, I agree with Redemption.

Not all idiot gangsters are black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back