• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinions on TAV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scroll down and read my first post....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, now that BBS is said and done, has any of your opinions changed regarding TAV? Do you view them differently? Has your favorite character changed?

State

Awards
Terra:
Very unexpected turn of events, such as harboring more than one heart inside his body.

Ventus:
Unexpected things, such as Vanitas being Ventus' darkness extracted out of his heart.

Aqua:
Out of the three, she had it harder, and I wasn't expecting her story to be that shocking.

αsiя

space coke
I always thought Aqua was just a useless character that was going to die at the end of the game but that has changed since she is the one who had it the hardest out of the three and out of the KH series

I still feel the same fore Terra and Ven since they were announce

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
For Terra, I didn't think that he was possessed by MX or that he was harboring his master's body.

For Ven, I didn't know that he was the light counterpart of Vanitas. I also didn't know that his connection to Sora was that he gave Sora his heart.

For Aqua, I had no idea what her story was. I didn't think that she would fight Xehanort at full power, or end up in the Realm of Darkness and meet Ansem the Wise.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Terra's was kinda anticipated (like the fact he becomes Xehanort) but overall it was so surprising. MX shooting his heart into Terra's and taking over (to an extent), Terra also being the Lingering Sentiment, etc.

Ven's was kinda WTF. It was pretty interesting to find out his past, the deal with Vanitas, why he looks like Roxas, and so on.

Aqua's was so shocking. All this time, the focus has been on Terra and Ven because they're the most familiar, but it turns out that without Aqua, KH1 and on wouldn't have happened. AND she had it the hardest out of the three. Nomura finally made a main female that I don't find something that I don't like about her.

Sylvos

I kind of anticipated what would happen with Terra, and Ven 's story was interesting, but Aqua's was by far the most interesting and amazing yet tragic story out of three. I did not suspect her to have such an extremely important role in KH history, because you know Nomura and his female characters, but I can definitely say I was pleasantly surprised.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Terra's wasn't a huge surprise, considering how a lot of people made theories of him being Xehanort. However, it was partially.

Ven's was quite strangely interesting. I never knew that Vanitas was his darkness. Although, it was ironic how they have a similar name.

Aqua's was quite unexpected. I couldn't take a guess on what was going to happen to her, however, I'm glad she's still alive.

A

Azrael

Terra was predictable but pretty nice.

Ven is Sora clone so meh.

Aqua was the best for me.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Terra: Predictable Ending but how it got to the End was Great.

Ven: Predictable Ending but the whole Vanitas part made the whole thing Awesome and this answered a lot of questions.

Aqua: The Best of them All. She had a huge impact on the whole series. It's great she is alive.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Yes to Ven and Aqua.
I usually don't like KH girls since IMO they are so helpless and pathentic (read. Xion and Kairi)
but I'm starting to like her a lot, her story was awesome and she really deserves to be still alive. I hope we'll she her (and Ven and Terra, sure) in the future games. It's very possible tho.

hotaruchan

Yes to Aqua. Aqua is somehow sad, I never expect that her story will end like that
But I like Ven too, he is so kind

Last edited:

huanglulu

Yes to all 3 of them

I didnt really like Aqua at first but after reading her story i like her more and Ven and Terra too after seeing how close their friendship is hope Nomura will make them get together again in future series.

Gram

Banned
Awards
terra:
dont give a damn...

ven:
i felt more pity 4 him.

Aqua:
nope seen her the same as i did when the kh2fm secret ending was first shown, which is awesome adn hot :love:

though nomura changing her design pissed me off
picture.php

MeggieKeyblader

At first, I thought Aqua was going to be a boring, weak character, much like most of the previous KH females... fortunately, I was proven wrong. She's awesome. I love how she's pretty much the guardian of Ven and Terra, and is always looking after them. She's strong and can hold her own, and not needy/weird/annoying, unlike many of the other girls in the series (save for Larxene, and Xion, if you can even count her.) I was really happy we finally have a respectable girl in the series.

Ven was boring. o.0 Still cool, though. Vanitas' better, though.

And Terra was awesome from the start. While the ending was kinda-sorta predictable, the whole scene was exciting and awesome. Also, his story was most epic (for me) and had the most surprises. I liked his character development (with darkness, friends, MX and stuff) the most as well. He's my fave. <3

In terms of tragic-ness, I think it's a tie between Aqua and Terra. Terra ultimately lost the battle against his darkness and was possessed by MX, and eventually lost control of his body. Aqua sacrificed her life in the RoL for Terra, and was plunged into the RoD for 12 years, wandering aimlessly. That sucks. :-[

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back