• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinions on Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
When you realize that Days was supposed to be about Roxas and the entire Organization, it's quite simple to see how Xion ruined it by hijacking the story.
well it was about the organization, just not in the way we wanted it to be....but anyways back on topic. I like namine, but her role in COm was very similar to kairi's in kh1, only she was in control and she's a bit more selfless.

kh2 i think more of her should've been seen, it seemed like ansem the wise and Namine vanished until they got to the world that never was.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh god not another Xion debate!s1keanureeves Namine guys. Namine lol. :)

Comparisons are inevitable in threads like these, especially since they all have the same damn face :p.

Only now it's Xion being pitted instead of Kairi. How times change...

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i luuuuuvvvv namine. definetly one of my fav characters.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Shes 300Xtimes better than Kairi imo. I would marry her if I could XD

I feel that Namine was only created to F*ck with Sora's memories. I love Namine but like every other Woman in KH she's a plot devise or just useless.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Well, Namine and Xion both have something common. Both of them were used by the Organization to take advantage and both of them had something to do with Kairi. Xion was a Replica of Sora, but based of his memories of Kairi. And, Namine was the Nobody of Kairi. All I don't get is when the Organization found Namine. I don't see any connection between Namine.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
There are two things that concern me with Namine:

DOES she have a body and soul? If not, then how could she exist at all?

If she does have a body and soul, whose is it? It's not Sora's, it's not Kairi's, and I doubt it would be Ven's.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
orginally posted by chaser
this. this is not nessicary.

Sorry about that. Namine being called useless and a plot device angered me and i wanted to prove him worng, heance the links to those wonderfully written essays and why Namora is better written than Sokai was the second one. How could she be just a plot device and useless if she's his love interest? Romanticness aside she's still a important character

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The same way Heartless and Unversed and existences of just the heart can exist. I'd imagine.

Well she doesn't have a heart (or if she does I don't know whose it would be).

But you do raise a good point with the Unversed. They're proof that a sentient being can have a physical form without a heart, body, or soul.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sorry about that. Namine being called useless and a plot device angered me and i wanted to prove him worng, heance the links to those wonderfully written essays and why Namora is better written than Sokai was the second one. How could she be just a plot device and useless if she's his love interest? Romanticness aside she's still a important character
Using "love interest" as a reason for why she is important is probably the worst back up claim you could have used. Nami's importance is far beyond that of the love interest, and she was barely even that. One just needs to look at how, without her, the plots of CoM, Coded, Days, KH2 and more wouldn't be the same/even exist says that enough.

Well she doesn't have a heart (or if she does I don't know whose it would be).

But you do raise a good point with the Unversed. They're proof that a sentient being can have a physical form without a heart, body, or soul.
Well, DiZ even compares her to a Heartless to explain her existence, so, I think that's how we're supposed to take it.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Posts like TwilightNight's make me smile. Anyway.....

Beyond Aqua, most of the female characters in KH are on the neutral side for me. I mean, Larexene is cool but only because of her association with the Organization and her lighting abilities. Her mysterious back story is what keeps her alluring. Namine might be central to the plot, but she doesn't really stand out. I do like entering her room in KHII. The white walls, her drawings....it's interesting and brings a smile to my face.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Posts like TwilightNight's make me smile. Anyway.....

Beyond Aqua, most of the female characters in KH are on the neutral side for me. I mean, Larexene is cool but only because of her association with the Organization and her lighting abilities. Her mysterious back story is what keeps her alluring. Namine might be central to the plot, but she doesn't really stand out. I do like entering her room in KHII. The white walls, her drawings....it's interesting and brings a smile to my face.
I always thought Larxene was cool because she's such a bitch, not because she lacks a backstory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back