• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Um as of E3 this year they said it will be out this WINTER. I am hoping for (and what I could weasel out of those f***ers at the KH booth at E3) a December 1-20 window. In time for X Mas! W00t!

riku7244

yay i agree they will wait ti ll around X-mas/whatever so perants can buy it for there littel kids who like this game

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Its more likely that is gonna be like CoM. November in Japan and December in US. O maybe October in Japan, and Late november, sooner December in US. But we just have to wait until it be confirm!

Shoopuf

fantasygurl1227 said:
i'd say anywhere from early october to late december

Totally agree. I don't think anyone can pinpoint the exact date. I don't reckon it will come out in 2006, it has to come out this year.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
id's say December, not sure what day in December, my friend Brayden fivas told me...
but heres five words: WHEN DOSE IT COME OUT!!? why can't the Jump Feasta trailar show the complete date!!? all it said was it comes out this year!!!

beastin4kh2

my friend has been taking japanese for two years and he was able to read some of the official website

New2Ya

I'm lost...
A: Why is your topic name Opinion?
B: Square-Enix said they would tell the release date on their party 2005 in July 30
C: If you read B, that means that they won't give a release date on their site now...
D: You're talking bullshit, aren't you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back