• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion Time!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowd149

How important is it to be the first one in your family/group of friends to play KH2 first?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i'm the only person that play kh in my family(imidiet family) and i was the first to pre-order out of all my friends, bu it's not that important as long as i get my KH2 i'm happy:D

Lunar Knight

American Person
I'm doing that, too. It guess it's a little important to me. I don't have any friends that will play KH2 and my brother is the only one who kind of wants to play the game.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Very important.... That's why i resesved it first b/c my sister will take it from me.

Riku_And_Sora99

My brother and I are the only ones who I know that play Kingdom Hearts. And he pretty much always lets me play because he likes to watch for some reason. So not important at all.

lopezblade

KEYblade_chain said:
I'm doing that, too. It guess it's a little important to me. I don't have any friends that will play KH2 and my brother is the only one who kind of wants to play the game.
what he said (same thing)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
God, Kh2, legend of zelda, dq, FF, girls, music, other various video games.......that is basically what my life revolves around........and the internet! Cant forget that! :D

Master Chief

I will be the first one!!!!!!! Must run over friends or family who play it before me!!!! *foams at the mouth* So in other words very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back