• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

opinion on drive form,kh2 topic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
my kh2 setion of the forums doesnt work for some reason, so im posting this here:
im making another drive sora plush like the one in my profile(check it out if you want),only wisdom, and i need your opinion, here is a official drawing of wisdom sora from a magasine:
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/067.jpg
and here are some 3d screens of them,
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/027.png
in the picture, the inside of his hood is white, but in the screen its black,what colour should i make it? im thinking bkack cause thats actualy FROM the game, but if it is blakc then thats kinda funny cause they forgot to colour part of the pic,
ANYWAYS which should i trust?what do you think?

JafarAlfalfa

Hmm... I think you should make the white hood one because it's the official art. Anyway, it's quite minute so it shoudn't matter much even if it was meant to be black. Anyway, u have the white one in your sig right? :)

JafarAlfalfa

T

Tuesmiddt

I agree with the rest. I don't know why, but somehow I just like Sora's wisdom form better than his red-coloured form. (What's it called again?)

darkmark

Can anyone tell me where I can faind the picture of the organization members,the new ones not the ones that are in Kh:CoM, becaus I have the pictures of organization memebers that are in Kh:CoM, I just need the pictures of organization members that are in Kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back