• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Re: Disney

Yeah they are getting desperate. ALl the new ones except PotC, Emperors, Lilo and Stitch which arent even that new. The old ones were best Lion King, Aladdin, Fox and the Hound ( ILUV THAT MOVIE IT MAKES ME CRY!...kinda sad aint it? -_-

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member

Disney is becoming sad actually. The only new movies that they make, are basically sequels to something that is already out. They are already working on a sequel for the Empror's New Groove, Dumbo, Tarzan, and others. I wish that they would just start making new movies again. How it used to be when Disney was in charge. Also, the parks are going downhill too. I am glad that Disney is going to be back on the board again.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's

i lik POTC. it was a good movie but the movie i lik the most is the lion king. but disney movies kinda suk because were geting older & there thinking "kidy lik" i shal say.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.

Well hey, nothing can last forever. Though Disney figured that his company would prosper, even he knew that it would eventually go downhill. It is just they have hit a creative slump. Hey, remember a movie company called Dreamworks? Yeah, they did the same thing for about six years. It just happens.

By the way, if you think that is bad, picture this. My cousin, who works at Disney, and pretty much can get anything he wants, well, he tells me things.

He told me, and I quote "Disney will be sad soon. Their contract with Pixar is about to expire, after they make two more movies."

One of these movies is Cars. So after the one after that, no more Disney and Pixar. They are doing this mainly because Disney is not paying them nearly enough.

Sad, but hey, as the saying goes, "All good things... must come to an end."

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some

Sad, but hey, as the saying goes, "All good things... must come to an end."

so true so true, I just hope that if they go out of business they make at the least one good last movie. They have made lots of good onees in the past and now they are looking for some ideas with really stupid stuff going on the movie. I bet with they went back to an original idea with fairy tales and stuff they might make a good movie, *sigh* I don't know

ERD

STOP MAKING STUPID SEQUELS DISNEY!!!!WE ALL HATE THEM!!!

Anyway,the great movies were The Lion King,Aladdin, Pirates of the Carribean rocked.All of them except the ones they have now which suck,suck SUCK!!!*shakes fist at Disney* What's the matter with you Disney??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back