• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
You shoulda seen what happened to me when I did :O
He's an interesting character to say the least. Ill leave it at that.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god, somebody who agrees with me. I mean I didn't state that but when I saw that I was like 'Yay!' lol.

Haha. Well, when anyone mentions David Bowie I get the Goblin-King stuck version of him stuck in my head. David Bowie's sort of greasy, and Demyx is just...cute.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think I have replied to this thread before, but I guess I have some other things to add now. I like Demyx more and more xD Yes, he IS a bit annoying, his hair is alittle weird, but he is still cute and funny :3 + He the "Run, run away" scene is the best xD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx pretty much owns all, no way around it. :3

Rix

Awards
He was pretty hard for me... Even harder than Xaldin.

Oh.. Agreed! I had a lot of trouble with beating him the first time I played the game while I beat Xaldin in one try. I find a little more trouble with Xaldin on my second playthrough though.

C

Colours

Oh.. Agreed! I had a lot of trouble with beating him the first time I played the game while I beat Xaldin in one try. I find a little more trouble with Xaldin on my second playthrough though.

He was hard to beat. It took me 4 times just to hit him.lol

Rix

Awards
Hehe, I was really surprised when I found out that he was actually hard xD I thought that he was supposed to be a wimp that couldn't fight xD I hated those water clones D:

C

Colours

Hehe, I was really surprised when I found out that he was actually hard xD I thought that he was supposed to be a wimp that couldn't fight xD I hated those water clones D:

What did he say again.? Oh yeah.... Dance water dance!!!!! hehe

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Hes hard becuase he hits you alot to make you flinch, so he can get a chance to attack. The water clones are SO ANNOYING. I hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back